• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Task Force: Code Ryuusen

Shadowloud heard his orders to distract the other guards. he nodded and suddenly hsouted out.

"Oh - oh my god, guys, intruder! Look over there!" He pointed back in the direction they had walked. All the other guards turned stupidly to look. "They saw us and went back!"

The guards stared at him suspicously. He knew the worse was yet to come. "Can I blind them now?" he asked sheepishly over the communicator, bt all he heard was Talon's order to attack, 'now'.

"Awfully sorry, chaps," Shadowcloud said and activated Shadow Pulse, throwing the device into the middle of the guards. There was a flash, and when it cleared the guards were stumbling around, completely blinded.

Patashu had been silently listening to everything over the comm. He thought better of it then to interfere and as it was it was amusing, if worrying due to the situation's seriousness. Security would undoubtedly be tightened after today, would they have another shot at this?

Then he heard the order. With a muffled grunt from within the box he braced his body against one side of the crate and slammed his shoes into the other side, bashing it right over. Extending out and slinging his auto-cannon down his arm he twirls to the guards, the twin barrels obtaining their targets and firing streams of deadly shells.

Kittens last remark pierced straight through Socks attempt at keeping his cool, but before he could retaliate over the communcation system Talons voice came load and clear.

Sock threw his fist straight through the crate, though only causing it to get stuck. Adding to his temper, his gauntlets suddenly came online and easily tore through the box in seconds. He shot to his feet and remained still for a breif second, allowing himself to take in his surroundings. The gaurds still stumbling around from Shadowclouds device brought a sly smirk to Socks face. "Too easy.." He muttered, jolting forward and launching a gaurd into a wall like a ragdoll.

(( Character relations are just soo much fun. xD Oh! Remember no one actually knows about Socks' gauntlets. Well, not what they do anyways. ))

((Oh yes, fun fun fun, especially when you get together characters with such chemistry. :grin:))

"Now!"

Kitten needed no further prompting. She smashed her feet against the side of the apple crate, beating on her confines until the side gave and she was able to crawl out. It took barely a moment for her to assess the situation and whip around, firing her viper gun at one of the blind guards. The single spark of blue energy struck his chest and he let out a cry of pain, grasping where he'd been shot right before the paralysis set in and he collapsed in a slightly twitching heap.

She looked over her shoulder at Sock, who she knew was less than talented with a firearm, only to watch him launch a guard straight into the wall with his fist. Despite herself, she couldn't help but make a small, appreciative whistle; she knew he was good, but she didn't know he was that good.

((Boy, do I have quite a bit of catching up to do....XD))

Zero rode happily in his little cart...well, not really. To say that Zero was unhappy was probably Biggest Understatements About Zero #1. Zero was furious. Being out on the field satisfied him enough not to go into a fit of rage, but God, stealth missions were not his specialty. To go in shooting crazy like that classic movie Rambo....yeah. Zero grinned, playing the old movie in his head. Rambo was the kind of guy who'd go in with guns flailing and everything. Of course, it was just a movie, but it was a classic. But stealth missions? Zero's hands shook, not a good sign. If he didn't get some kind of action, and soon, he'd go crazy.

Zero was, however, satisfied about the container he was riding in. It wasn't too small, though the room in there was a little less to be desired.

Ah, well. At least I ain't riding in a box of Froot Loops, he thought, almost laughing aloud. Zero's second weakness had to be laughing. He laughed at almost everything. Yes. Almost. Everything. His troublesome laughter had nearly cost a few missions.

Speaking of which, it seemed that Shadowcloud had done something to piss off Kitten, the only female in the group. And now he was getting an earful. Zero scowled. Through the special earpiece he had made for himself, he could hear everything being said through the channel, including Kitten's rant.

Guess that means I shouldn't mess with her, Zero thought, turning down the volume on his earpiece. He peered through the small hole in his crate and saw a couple of guards alerting each other.

Yes! Finally, some action! Zero thought as he easily kicked a wall of his feeble crate off, catching a guard in the leg.

"What the-" he began, but the curse never came; he was silenced by a well-placed kick to his face.

"Got'cha," Zero smirked.

Great, everyone has to jump in the way.. Garuku thought, loosening the grip on his gun. Most of the force just happened to jump in his line of aiming, To make things worse, they got the ones in his reach before he could. Following suit with the rest, he came out of his crate, but in a much less, breaking down everything way. Once out he fired his gun at one of the last guards and walked next to the others.

Shadowcloud looked around at the disposed of guards. "Nice," he commented, and tore of the hot sticky security uniform. He picked up his device and shook it. he presses the button a couple of times but all that happened was that a few sparks fell out of the end. "It'll need a bit of recharging," he sighed.

"So, guys, what do we do now?" he asked, "Only someone else will probably be here soon after all of that noise."

Turning off the cameras as he walked down to hallways, he just arrived near the group when shadowcloud said “Only someone else will probably be here soon after all of that noise.” still wearing his guard outfit, hat, and dark visors. Ghost spoke over the communicator, “So, did you guys take care of all of the guards yet? We need to hide them somewhere so we don’t attract any more attention then we already have.”
Knowing that his team might mistake him for another person to eliminate, he spoke again “Oh by the way, don’t attack that handsome guard that’s walking towards you...”

Talon kicked open the crate of bananas immediately after he gave the signal to get out. He aimed at the nearest non-Shadow guard, but the guard was down before he had to fire. "Good job, guys. Now we have to leave here before others find out about it. No way we'll be able to cover this up now, so we'll have to be swift. They'll soon know we're here."

He then noticed the approaching guard. Talon clutched his primary gun, but received the 'warning' from Ghost in time. "Ah, you must be Ghost... Hmm, we're going to need a change of outfit if we're going to get past some of those cameras. If we keep having to turn off security cameras, they'll know where we are by default."

Kitten pulled out the elastic holding her hair in its ponytail. Wavy blond strands fell to frame her face as she moved to brush off her hazard suit. She glanced once to the side upon hearing Ghost warn about a handsome guard, and held back the urge to say the joke on her tongue. She pulled her hair back into the ponytail, wishing that she had a mirror so that she could check whether or not she'd managed to get all her hair in the ponytail unlike the first time.

"Ah, you must be Ghost... Hmm, we're going to need a change of outfit if we're going to get past some of those cameras. If we keep having to turn off security cameras, they'll know where we are by default." Kitten's sharp green eyes landed on their leader as he spoke.

Kitten glanced at the guard on the ground near her, alive but motionless, and contemplated stealing his uniform. Of course, there would be absolutely nothing odd about a pretty, blond, busty woman wearing a guard's uniform with a name tag reading 'Frank.' Nothing at all.

"If I may, sir," Kitten said to Talon, for once with a respectful tone, "I'd like to point out that Ghost could take out cameras in areas other than where we are. Place a few red herrings and divide up whoever is sent to deal with the disturbance."

"I'd like to count myself for anything that involves spying; I'm terrible at it," Zero mumbled, dragging a guard to a secluded area. He wanted to use his bazooka really badly, but unfortunately, he'd left it for the sake of room. So he was stuck with a measly pistol at his side. Having it really didn't help with his anti-stealth beliefs. Zero's hand twitched, longing the heavy weapon in his arms and the recoil of a powerful projectile being fired.

Sock not yet involving himself in the groups discussion, still took note of what was being said. Something about a change in clothes crossed his hearing and he took the chance to remove the 'space-suit' as he had named it.

Turning around from the unconscious gaurds to face the others, Sock gazed at the one remaining 'gaurd' with his piercing green eyes. He assumed from the transmission, this was the 'handsome gaurd' and therefore their contact. He threw a slight nod in Ghosts direction, and ran his hands through his messy, bed-head styled brown hair.

A small grin crept upon Socks face, now that he had the freedom of his own clothes for awhile. Though, his own clothes consisting of a ragged, worn brown poncho, some black standard training pants, a pair of worn grey trainers and his gauntlets. But it was still his clothes, not some used, dirty 'space-suit'.

"Well, whatever we're doing.." Sock finally mentioned. ".. I suggest we do it fast."

"Agreed, even if it means going on a stupid stealth mission," Zero replied, sitting atop his broken crate. "Anybody have any ideas of what to do at all? Obviously my suggestion is a little less to be desired, though with the right firepower...," he trailed off, a grin crossing his face. He quickly regained composure, not wanting to look insane.

Patashu packs himself back up in the aftermath of the massacre, scratching his head as he listens in, crouching before the nearest guard and fingering the clothing. "I don't think dressing up as guards will work under these conditions. As soon as anyone else noticed the scene here and a group of unusual guards just walking -away- from it..." He lets himself trail off, as the conclusion speaks for itself.
He was in simple clothing; black, reasonably sleek, clean attire. White in a swirly, nondescript design on the front of his t-shirt and over his sneakers. A satchel was strapped down his back, plus one on his left hip for holding gear and gadgets. "I do like the idea of making a false trail with the cameras though...supplementing the previous idea it would buy more time."

Talon walks up to Ghost as he speaks through the communicator. "Well, the plan was to meet in a more secure location to discuss what Ghost knows about our mission, and to change into enemy military outfits to make it more difficult to spot us. Where would you suggest, Ghost? I do think that the diversion idea would be a good idea. However, I do have to warn you that it may not be entirely successful, and would give them a better idea of what we're capable of. In any event, Ghost, lead the way." He turns back toward his group and motions for them to follow.

Ghost nodded to the idea of making the false trail, “Yea that could work..Well if you guys do change into the outfits, when the groups of guards begin running all over the place would make us seem invisible..” He said. Then he looked at everyone and thought to himself, So much for sneaking in.. Ghost refitted his hat on his head, showing a bit of his silver hair. He cleared this throat and said, “If we are going to move, we better do it fast then just standing around here talking..Come on follow me." He started to jog down the path that the team was suppose to go down to meet up with him.

Last edited:
Garuku looked around the the guards, inspecting their clothes. "We're going to have to cover up the bullet hole's in the uniforms if we wear them. And, we should probably hide the naked body's in crates, just in case anyone come here." He yawned and bent down to one of the fallen soldiers, checking the limp body for anything useful to take. Just about everything on the person could be traceable. Cellphones, watches, visors. Nothing useful.

Ghost looks back at Garuku, “No don’t take their stuff, just leave them there. They’ll be great for the distraction, as long as we get far away from them.” He said and still jogging in place. “We’ll just rob the next group for the clothes.” He added as he turned back around, messing with the security cameras on his visors. Hmmm…if we go this way and the distraction should be here and here..No wait over there would be better… He thought to himself.

Zero nodded.

"This oughta be fun," he smirked. Causing chaos was fun, he finally realized, from within. "So, what kinda technology are we talking here? Is it powerful?"

He cracked his knuckles, itching to wield some high-powered weapons. Though he didn't have the info he desired to make his own secret weapon, excluding the custom-made bazooka he made himself, the kinds of weapons he could make from these new prototypes opened a lot of doors for Zero.

Last edited:
Patashu scratches his chin as he stands back up, contemplating. "Yeah, I suppose it could work as long as we look purposeful enough and don't stick around." He has a glance around to see what everyone else in the group is doing, for cues namely.

Back
Top Bottom