• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD Christmas:D

Wartortle

blast from the past
In this here thread, I would love to hear what you all want for Christmas, then after Christmas we can tell what we got. Sound good? M'kay.
if you don't celebrate christmas, just write what you want in general.

I want an Xbox 360 and Fallout 3 (:D), also I want everyone to have a super happy Christmas time. :l
not really anything else.

GO!

Well I had asked for things like a laptop and a portfolio case and other cool things for college, but we are apparently going to wait until there are college sales for those things.

So then I was at a loss for things to ask for, so I just asked for a DSi and made a list of DS games that seemed interesting. I think it was mostly Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright games with Phantasy Star 0 and Spirit Tracks.

Is it foofeh?

Kinda. He's at least mostly a Yellow Lab. He was just wandering around, no tags or even a collar. His name is Buddy, which is what we called him before he even had a name.

And yes, I want a cactus. It would make a wonderful weapon if someone sneaks into my room. :}

Kinda. He's at least mostly a Yellow Lab. He was just wandering around, no tags or even a collar. His name is Buddy, which is what we called him before he even had a name.

And yes, I want a cactus. It would make a wonderful weapon if someone sneaks into my room. :}

True. Good job taking in a stray 'nanimal
yessssssssssss

All I really want this year is money so I can buy books/video games in the future. xD And another cat, but that's not happening.

xD I asked for money because I knew I wouldn't just outright get a 360. :0
Well I had asked for things like a laptop and a portfolio case and other cool things for college, but we are apparently going to wait until there are college sales for those things.

So then I was at a loss for things to ask for, so I just asked for a DSi and made a list of DS games that seemed interesting. I think it was mostly Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright games with Phantasy Star 0 and Spirit Tracks.
I played a demo of Professor Layton and the Mysterious Box or something, it was pretty good.

Phantasy Star, I've never played. D: Is it good?

LoZ:Spirit Tracks looks like a good game. They're going with having a partner the WHOLE GAEM !!!!Oneone!!1!!!eleventy-one!!!!!1

Didn't that happen already with TP? o_O;;

A dog.

Failing that, money and Wii Points. Maybe Team Fortress 2, while crossing my fingers for it to work on this computer.

I am so easy to buy gifts for.

A dog.

Failing that, money and Wii Points. Maybe Team Fortress 2, while crossing my fingers for it to work on this computer.

I am so easy to buy gifts for.

Oh. Team Fortress 2 on Steam is 50% off until (I think) December 22. I have a laptop and games are really hard to play on it >:l That's the only reason I want a 360, I'd rather have Fallout 3 for pc (I would MOD that bitch so
epically :DD. But i enjoy using a controller more.

Speaking of which....

Does anyone know of any good controllers that are usable on a computer?(PC, Windows Vista)

An iPod and a cellphone. Which I'm pretty sure I'm getting, because I saw them before they got wrapped. :P

well, all i want for christmas is for everyone i know to be happy. i gave some gifts out this week; i got a really strong reaction out of them. they also gave me some thoroughly rad gifts in return, tangible and otherwise.

i guess this year, i'm just happy to still be around. i've been through some really low moods this year. some people around me have been really supportive of me in handling my anxiety. i owe a lot to them. even if they don't always understand what's up, they're very willing to keep an ear out for me and lend a hand if i need it. i'm so thankful to know the people i do. i don't really want gifts, though i'm getting them. my mom bought me some new clothes, while my dad's gifts are surprises.

this christmas, i think i'm just going to write a few messages to people. i didn't get to tell these people how grateful i am of them before school let out; i'll take the time to do that.

I pretty much just asked for clothes. And something involving a video game. Something like that. :] I didn't really want much this year; actually, it was my goal to get more presents for my parents than they are giving to me. I think I might be able to accomplish this, seeing as the only presents under the tree are for them. :D

I got an early Christmas gift from my roommate. It was an awesome sweater. :D

I got my new bed. c: I love it. So much.

And I want more money so I can totally spoil Jordan :( but alas!

An iPod and a cellphone. Which I'm pretty sure I'm getting, because I saw them before they got wrapped. :P
haha you sneaky devil. ;] i have an iPod and they're nice. It's nice to have music whenever you want it. :D Cellys are funn too cause I gets to text a certain person *cough* Alaskan*cough*
My list:

-A narwhal
-A cat
-A cactus
-Gift cards
-Cash
-A laptop mouse
Interesting list. I'd go with the first, or last one. :>
well, all i want for christmas is for everyone i know to be happy. i gave some gifts out this week; i got a really strong reaction out of them. they also gave me some thoroughly rad gifts in return, tangible and otherwise.

i guess this year, i'm just happy to still be around. i've been through some really low moods this year. some people around me have been really supportive of me in handling my anxiety. i owe a lot to them. even if they don't always understand what's up, they're very willing to keep an ear out for me and lend a hand if i need it. i'm so thankful to know the people i do. i don't really want gifts, though i'm getting them. my mom bought me some new clothes, while my dad's gifts are surprises.

this christmas, i think i'm just going to write a few messages to people. i didn't get to tell these people how grateful i am of them before school let out; i'll take the time to do that.
Tangible or otherwise? kinky. xD just kidding. I like your style, not many people are appreciative these days and It's nice to know you and most of the rest of TCoD care.
I pretty much just asked for clothes. And something involving a video game. Something like that. :] I didn't really want much this year; actually, it was my goal to get more presents for my parents than they are giving to me. I think I might be able to accomplish this, seeing as the only presents under the tree are for them. :D

I got an early Christmas gift from my roommate. It was an awesome sweater. :D
Your dog wants a muffin :3 This is nice too. Carin' aboot your parents and whatn't :] it put's a big smile on my face.
I already got a fancy fedora thing. I'm good. Going with Mercy here, I wanna get my folks something nice.
Sharing is caring. :DDD What do you want to get them?
I got my new bed. c: I love it. So much.

And I want more money so I can totally spoil Jordan :( but alas!
o_O;; my name is Jordan. :D SPOILZ MEH. nah but srsly. :D sweet. my bed is fluffeh and huuuuge.
I got my friend a piece of string because she got me one for my birthday.

:3
best. christmas present. ever!
[/jealous]

An iPod touch, which I waited in line for and got on Black Friday, and a Warbringer T shirt and hoodie, which I ordered online. So I already know my wishes came true. I guess some iTunes cards would be nice...I have a few albums I wanna buy.

An iPod touch, which I waited in line for and got on Black Friday, and a Warbringer T shirt and hoodie, which I ordered online. So I already know my wishes came true. I guess some iTunes cards would be nice...I have a few albums I wanna buy.

What kind of music?

The only specific thing I wanted was for my parents to let me go to Hershey Park on New Years Eve for a concert. May actually be getting it :)

My friend got me a CD with songs from the musical version of Beauty and the Beast. Very happy!

Back
Top Bottom