• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD Mafia - Night 3

Re: TCoD Mafia - Day 2

Yeah. I don't think that it guarantees mafia either, but that would be my idea.

Personally, I'd rather gun for sreservoir. I don't know but something about their posts perked my radar. I know its out of the blue (or maybe isn't if other felt the same) but I think that would be my pick for the random lynch.

I Nominate sreservoir

I would vote too except I have a strange suspicion sres is an alien and got targeted the first night

Didn't we have a death in the first night? If there wasn't a death, than I'd be more weary.

I think it could be Flora. I mean, she hasn't posted yet. I have some suspicions on the ones who haven't posted.

I nominate Flora.

Well, sresevoir's posts suggest he's either a roleblocker or a vigilante. Neither of these are good roles, so...

I nominate sresevoir

For now, I'll nominate Flora. Though srsesvior has a good chance of being something bad.

moon-panther: there could've been healer death, vigilante, etc

nominating Flora because I wanna tip the balance away from sres in case of alien-ness

I am torn.

sreservoir could be an alien.

But he could be telling the truth and be town-aligned.

Or he could be telling the truth and mafia aligned and if he kills people who night-target him we need him gone.

But he could be making us think that so he'll win because he's an alien.

...Actually, claiming that targetting him at night kills you is a pretty good way to get the mafia off of his case so he can get lynched and win. Gah.

In Flora's case, she hasn't even read the thread "today" (day 2). But apparently she hasn't even been on today, so she might post later. For now I'm going to wait.

EDIT: Alraune. Uh. Well, I don't know many people that well. I know who they are - like, I know that Alraune just became a mod and has a sprite thread... But that doesn't bring to mind any roles. Anyone have any ideas?

!

Sorry for double post, but I have instant notification for this thread, and you edited. You originally said you were "Pwnemon... actually a neutral role, but eh." Soooooo. Explain.

...Actually, claiming that targetting him at night kills you is a pretty good way to get the mafia off of his case so he can get lynched and win. Gah.

actually, this does not work if not activated yet, because then the mafia will not target; and it does not work if activated, because the mafia will know it is false. or maybe I should stop undermining my own point!

!

Sorry for double post, but I have instant notification for this thread, and you edited. You originally said you were "Pwnemon... actually a neutral role, but eh." Soooooo. Explain.

remembered the "lynch all liars" principle and "innocents have no need for lying". that was actually an information extraction attempt.

...of course, I think I just dug my own grave there.

HI I HAVEN'T POSTED YET FOR LACK OF ANYTHING INTERESTING TO SAY.

Well. I have nothing to really contribute at the moment. Which is why I haven't posted.

Random lynch sounds good I suppose unless anyone looks suspicious.

Oh hey guys, I'm sorry that school, public transportation and siblings prevent my viewing of this thread and thus force you to accuse me. I'd love to do something about this problem, but, uh, I'm not exactly legal yet.

I...really don't have much to say, since I have no leads (sres does seem suspicious but I think (s)he is an alien so nominating=obviously bad idea) and I have a feeling that whatever I say, you guys will all just interpret it as evidence for my supposedly being Mafia.

I seriously think we should lynch sres. You may think alien but if that was true then why would they have said "No one heal me". They wanted to be attacked, but obviously someone else died (in a very gruesome way) than them. If you think they are the alien, then we should lynch 'em before they become activated.

...but that's just me talking. I could be wrong...

But there could be a vig somewhere. Then only the vig would know that sres had been attacked and thought that they were healed or something...and I doubt that they want to reveal themselves since usually vigs are neutral, not pro-town. Of course, that requires us to make the assumption that there is a vig and they did target sreservoir.

Alraune seems fair enough as a role. I would imagine all the mods/admins are roles, since iirc there's less than fifteen of them total.

unless, of course, you're lying.

I'm still torn on whether or not sres could be Mafia or alien though. agh. this is annoying.

The townsfolk led Flora and Ashes up to the gallows that day. Though she struggled and struggled, shouting out a healthy amount of "FUCK YOU"s to the crowd, she eventually was subdued. And when the platform dropped below her, it was clear that...

Flora and Ashes is dead. She was Mafia (Butterfree: Mafia-aligned Admin Gone Mad)!

You have 24 hours... or something resembling it, to submit your night actions.

Back
Top Bottom