• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

Wth, this is the Café of Doom, not the Coughin Cupboard/Site Discussion oô

The Café is the Insanity/RPs! :D Shall we continue from where we left off, or start anew? :<

Man, just when I thought I'd like to come back to the forums you hit me with teh 404 of DOOOOOOM! Well, glad it's back now.

You have to eat it, Alxprit. Either that or post in someone else's Intro thread.

Yes, so now that we've gotten all that out of the way, let's go back to the Café.

Good day, dearest ma'am Butterfree! Why, you look absolutely SPLENDID today! The rugged, sleepless looks most certainly suits you to a tee! Working away diligently with building up the entire Cod-F from scratch? Wonderful, wonderful, yes, it's nice to see people who knows how to work! *pets back* Now, let us most certainly restore this new Café so that it looks just like the old one! First of all, we will need a magic Well, well, about here. Then, a huge hole in the ceiling. Oh, and I'm sure there was a big, dried stain of lemonade right by that table. Some dead flies stuck in it. And I know I had made a secret base in one of the walls...

Also, hun, the are behind the bushes was totally not this clean last time around. And I fail to understand why you chose the glossy white interior to the Café... why, it looks like a mix between a Wii and an iPod. I much preferred the green floor-red brick walls you were doing in the other cod. Are you writing this down? Certainly, we will help making the lovely Café more livable. You go take some rest now, you need it, hun. *shoulderbump*

*cardboard Butterfree falls down*

Oh, hun, you shouldn't really--

Hm, have you lost weight? We'll be pouring soda on the floor, so you should go to your bed. Anyway, did I mention it's great to see you here again? I can't recall the last time you visited the Café. Well, I'll have someone pick you up, count on us! Ta-ta!

Because the abbrieviation is TCod, not TFRIEDRICE.

It would be amusing if it was.

OH ELPHIE!

Oh God.

FIYEROOOO! *tackles...Rachel*

Why wasn't I tackled?

*crushed* I'm the Fiyero to my friend's Elphie.

OH.

Flora and Ashes? *Stares at crushed Flora and Ashes* I see why this place is called the Cafe of Doom.

I wonder what TFRIEDRICE would stand for?
The Freaky Rock Icon en route down right intricate Caesar elephants? Wait, what? I confuse myself sometimes.

Thou may calleth me Flora.

Why is there Middle English in that?

Shut up, Fiyero.

Ash.

Right. Sorry.

Caesar Elephants? Are those elephants covered in caesar salad dressing?

Indeed they are. We toss them in the finest lettuce that money can't buy, and we throw in some rhinocerous milk as well to make a deliciously horrifying combination. *Customer stares and then runs away screaming*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom