• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

Yes, gee don't shoot the sort of not really innocent people!

For safety I am now riding Lavender at all times and keeping up a constant Barrier.

Uh? Hello? Health inspector here to make sure this café is up to standards. And to make sure none of the tea is poisoned.

Because you look and sound suspicious. I need to try this "tea" and "cod" which in the first ten seconds I realized it's the initials of this café. Very smart and suspicious . . .

So... Whats your point? *Srsly do you take bribes?*

Ahahah! No. I'm afraid I am QUITE certain. No amount of ANYTHING will bribe me, as I've trained in the arts of anti-bribery.

*watches people grab the health inspector*

Well, there goes a chance to bring some order to this place. Sigh.

*swipes a glass of hot water with sugar*

And we seriously need to get new drinks. We only have water left...

Anyway, I got myself a new friend! *throws out PokéBall*

Dragonair!

Yeah. You go play around and Ice Beam anyone who's acting funny, kay?

Gon? Air.

...wait, what are you talking about, you don't know Ice Beam? o_o'

Glalie, go show him a real ice beam! "Freezes himself"

*walks in*
SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOME HOT CHOCOLATE OR I'LL START THROWING RABID OPOSSUMS AT PEOPLE!

o rly? *reverses time so that never happened*

Hmmm... I don't have hot chocolate, Evoli, but I have popcorn from the forum games. *throws*

A hot chocolatini, eh? M'kay.
*puts a buncha stuff in a cup that tastes like chocolate*
Also, can I have some rabid possoms...I needs an army as payment..xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom