• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

Randomtyphoon do not fear, ES is here!

*pulls out gun*

I loaded it yesterday with indestructible (except by me as it is a secret method) diamonds(I LOVEEEE diamonds). It's supposed to shoot out a net like thing of diamonds stacked like a house. The moment they're above you I will press Harden(a button on the gun) and the diamonds will fancily turn hard and indestructible.

MUA HA HA HA~

*puts finger to trigger*

DUN DUN DUN~

*moves finger one one-millionth of a centimeter*

DUN DUN DUN~

DUN DUN DUN~

DUN DUN DUN~

DUN DUN DUN~

DUN DUN DUN~

One day later...

Dun dun...oh forget it.

*pulls trigger*

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN *Chatot sing*

From the gun shoot many shiny, sparkling and pretty things. They fly through the air towards RT, it seems ES aimed right. They twirl and spin quickly. Finally they are above RT. ES presses 'Harden' but something went wrong. They didn't harden.

They fell onto RT. Buried below a rather big pile RT is trapped but also safe. ES is surprised and goes over.

RT was trapped under the new brand of Windian cat plushies, who were made of diamond after the diamond was made soft and spongy.

DUN DUN DUN DUN

People, please shut up, I can't hear myself think.

...thanks.

*goes to Sound Test, plays Ai No Uta*

Ah...

*does a barrle roll*
hey peeps go to post 1028 of this thread,you will see WW3

The new cafe of doom is all sparkely,oh and edward cullen raped me

Edward Cullen is an asshole and will die to my powers. Go Arceus! Use Judgement Pebble! Arceus has deemed that Edward Cullen is stupid and will die! *Huge explosion*

Teeheeteeheeteehee....

Oh, great. Stuck under a bunch of squishy, shiny diamonds...Hmmm.>>
*a few moments later*
Hey, it's a tent!
Although why this is in what I can only belive is a TCoD version of WalMart, I do not know. However, I will let you in if you bring pillows and stuff from the clothing department.=D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom