• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD WSC: Week 14!

Aisling

Super Moderator
tcodwsctop.png

Theme: Hallowe'en Trainers!

Medium: Scratch/Splice

It's that time of year again! The time of year when the line between the mortal world and the spirit world begins to fade, frightening vegetables are displayed on your neighbor's stoop, and children go around the neighborhood harassing people for candy.
But is this holiday celebrated in the world of Pokemon? Your task this week is to portray what you believe Hallowe'en would be like if celebrated by Pokemon trainers! Do the children dress up? Which Pokemon are popular to dress up as? Are cheap department store costumes more common, or elaborate cosplays? You decide!

Sorry for another trainer week, if you weren't interested in the last one. Dx Next week is week 15, a new banner week, so I bumped up the Halloween theme week to this week.

Please review the rules linked above before entering and make sure your entry meets all the criteria!

Happy Spriting!

I'm so happy to dress up as a princess- er, Gardevior, this year!!
Too bad she doesn't know Gardeviors horn is on her chest...

TateandLiza.png

"We decided to go as our favourite Gym Leaders! Tate and Liza are so powerful - so cool! Squee!"

Because Gym Leaders are like the celebrities of the Pokemon world. :B

For Hallowe'en, Driftloon decided to go as a ghost...

Wait, what? XD

Driftloon.png

Edit: Oh crap. Didn't notice that. It has to be a trainer? Aww... Can I be an exception? I really tried hard. D:

Last edited:
You'd probably have to make the Drifloon smaller compared to the trainer if you did that, like pretty much scratch it, but I think that'd be a really cute idea. I'm sure some trainers might dress up their Pokemon too. :o

It has to have a trainer sprite in there somewhere, though. If I let yours go then everyone else who might've dressed up a Pokemon will feel cheated since they'd only have a couple of days to revise and do their original ideas before the polls.

Maybe. Could have another Halloween week to make up for the fact that the actual week in which Halloween takes place is going to not be a Halloween-themed contest.

Back
Top Bottom