• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoDcon!

Well, perhaps it would be possible to hold more than 1 con at the same time in different places in the world, EG: One in America, one in the UK, one somewhere else in Europe etc.

No I wouldn't
maybe if I was younger I would but now... nah.

I'd much sooner meet people from the other forum I go to

I'd love to. <3 If all the people I get on well with here went. XD Since the UK is considerably smaller than the US (just using the two countries most people live in here) I think a UK TCoDders meet-up would be awesome.

I'd definitely go if it were possible.

and "ideal location" is a silly thing to ask; half the forums are 14, so the answer is going to be "within five blocks of my house lol"

pfft, at eleven I was flying alone from Dublin to New York >:(

1. Yes, I would love to go but no way on Earth would I be able to/be allowed to :3

2. I'd go for Antarctica. But London seems to be a pretty popular choice, so yeah, I'm easy =D

I fall into the "my parents are stupid" category.

Me too. I don't even tell them I use forums (and by extension, what a forum is (they're technophobes XD)) because I know they'd leap straight to "everyone on the Internet apart from you is a paedophile omg omg omg" mode.

You know at first I thought this was real. European TCoDians are lucky, since they are so close to each other. Well, this would be an excuse to finally go somewhere thats not in the US and do it by plane...

As for location, I'm all for Antartica! Cold weather I love you so.

You know at first I thought this was real. European TCoDians are lucky, since they are so close to each other. Well, this would be an excuse to finally go somewhere thats not in the US and do it by plane...

As for location, I'm all for Antartica! Cold weather I love you so.

How are all European TCoDians closer to eachother than North American TCoDians? @_@ You live in the same country. We live in the same continent.

Sure, it's a bit of a titchy continent, but still... xP It doesn't make travelling around it any more easier than travelling around the US.

Me too. I don't even tell them I use forums (and by extension, what a forum is (they're technophobes XD)) because I know they'd leap straight to "everyone on the Internet apart from you is a paedophile omg omg omg" mode.
How on earth have you managed to avoid letting your parents see you're on a forum? o_O

Mine aren't so bad. They have no problem with me talking to people (though they do think it's 'sad') but they would get very suspicious if they heard people on the internet wanted to meet up with me. :/
Unless I showed them holding up a piece of paper addressing them personally on webcam or something.

Back
Top Bottom