• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tell Me Something That's...

Milk and sugar, especially on Wheetabix or whatever it's called these days!

Tell me something that'll stop me putting in bloody typoes all the time!

Trunks' sister in the Manga is Bra!

Tell me something that could possibly be a redeeming feature of DragonBall: Evolution, other than Jamie Chong!

I'll whisper so PhaRaoH doesn't hear: *whisper* *whisper* *whisper*

Tell me something Nekoes like to do! And you're not allowed to look at Krazoa for the answer!

Teasing cats! Mostly with string and lights on walls!!!

Tell me something glowy, purple and not radioactive or anything deadly, but is big, lasts a long time and we can tease Krazoa with!

*Turns round half expecting the next post to be FROM Krazoa...*

PhaRaoH's favourite colour! (It's either black or red, I can't remember...)

Tell me something that'll explain how Ki blasts are not dangerous!

This.

*Shoots large one at ground, multiple explosions*

*Cough cough*

Tell me something unexpected.

Inuzuka actually succeeded at being stealthy... I'm scared...

Tell me something about as scary as Inuzuka being good at being stealthy on Halo! And I'm talking about the TCoD member!

Back
Top Bottom