• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TF2 Mafia Match [Day 3]

Re: TF2 Mafia Match [Day 1]

Abstaining because bandwagons are fun and the first day isn't.

Unless, of course, someone says something incriminating. *cue spooky music*

You mean like....

I'M THE MAFIA.

*cue more spooky music*

This is getting interesting. To abstain or not to abstain that is the question? Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arr-*shot*. This brings up a valid point. Now time to dissect these post. Then all vote to kill someone, then pussy out at the last second. This is how mafia should be played.

I don't think the arguments have been good enough to kill anybody.

Abstain.

A day full of discussion turns up fruitless as the Teamies leave with just as much information as they had arrived with. Each exchanged suspicious glares toward one another before going to their sleeping quarters. The resupply cabinet sure is going to be crowded tonight...

Day One has ended. No one was lynched. You have 24 hours to PM your night actions.

Re: TF2 Mafia Match [Night 2]

The sun rises, but not peacefully. No sooner had everyone woken up, then a loud "MMMPHMMPHMM!!!" Could be heard. Running to the scene, a smirk crept onto the Red's face. The charred body of [O] had a blue aura about him, he clearly was one of the enemy. The rest of the Reds cheered upon hearing the news, but this victory was short lived as the second victim was discovered.

After the torching incident, a quick role call was announced. It quickly became apparent that another was missing. A search of the Gravel Pit uncovered body parts buried near the center of the arena. These were sure signs that someone, the fellow Mawile to be specific, had been blown to bits.

Another day of discussion began, this time with a more optimistic atmosphere in the air.

[O] was found dead. He was BLU.

Mawile was found dead. He was RED.

Day will last for 48 hours, or until a firm decision has been reached.

Re: TF2 Mafia Match [Day 2]

Well nice job pyro nice aiming. But Mawile got killed too but one for one. Now about suspects anybody got any Ideas?

Nothing particularly new from last time. Pyro got lucky, sure, but it may not happen again (heck, Mawile could have been Pyro). Now we have 4/12 (or 1/4) chance of nabbing a Blue.

In the spirit of mafia. Something doesn't seem right about werefish5. They only posted once to jump on the bandwagon. This is just a hunch, but something seems bluish about them. Just run with me here.

Not sure if Pyro really got lucky.

[O] did kind of exclaim they were a BLU...

Odd. Why? Possibly they were the Demoman, trying to get votes so they could explode, and then the we abstained, ruining it. Then Pyro picked them off.

That makes sense.

Now we have the fight of who to lynch.

Just saying Werefish5 seems BLU.

And of course, saying that automatically makes suspicion fall on demonickittens...

Well, we have a place to start. demonickittens, if you were willing to put your money where your mouth was, I'd have a better time trusting you. That said, how about this: We pick either werefish5 or demonickittens, and lynch them. If they're RED, oh well, lynch the other one tomorrow night (or Pyro can take care of that for us). If they're BLU, excellent, there's another one gone, and maybe the Sniper can tell us who's next. Sound good? (Or we could lynch someone else, or abstain, but there's less than 24 hours left...)

A long day that was beginning to descend in to evening ended with once again no final decisions made. Everyone, uneasy at the lack of progress goes to sleep, keep what defenses they have by their pillows. Those not satisfied with the damage done, or the lack of progress quietly slip out, determined to end/solve this once and for all.

Day Two has ended. No one was lynched. You have 28 hours to submit your night actions.

(P.S. Not very much day conversation. Feel free to remind your fellow game players of their part in the game so they can submit their input and votes.)

This morning, as the sun rises seems to be a little different. Instead of the usual anxiety, the Teamies simply go out and begin their search for a dead body. The deaths have become routine, and besides, they kill for a living, this isn’t so different. A heap of scarred and burned tissue, which is identified to be demonickittens, was quickly uncovered, and the Townies, somewhat relieved at the lack of a second death. Another day of debate soon ensues.

demonickittens was found dead. He was RED. You have 48 hours to discuss, or until a firm decision is made.​

Why no Blu kill? Did a Medic get lucky?

And I see Pyro killed demonickittens like ole_schooler instructed.

Now werefish5 is our only lead. Any defense werefish?

Well, I didn't mean for Pyro to do it, I didn't realize time was up for voting when I posted that...

But eh. Maybe both Blus and Pyro targetted demonickittens, maybe our medics are working hard, maybe Blu Soldier never sent in their actions.

Or, maybe a medic healed the wrong person by accident.

How exactly does a medic heal someone by accident? Or was that a very subtle role-claim?

Seconding the motion to inspect werefish, by the way. Unless the Sniper is willing to come forward and prove something one way or the other.

I'm extending the day. With no votes for this many days in a row, it doesn't make sense to virtually skip the day phase over and over. Start voting and discussing, you have two more days.

Hmm. I would like to hear werefish's side of the story first.

Also, what do we do about Pyro? He's still loose but he did net us a BLU. And one suspicious person.

Back
Top Bottom