• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The 2012 Metronome Contest

what! losing points just for killing the audience! what is this ridiculous -- you want to penalize me for doing your population control for you?

this is asber, where blatant disregard for security regulations is an art.

what! losing points just for killing the audience! what is this ridiculous -- you want to penalize me for doing your population control for you?

this is asber, where blatant disregard for security regulations is an art.

I would definitely give a score of 0 to someone who actually killed an audience member. If I was doing the writing of the appeal though I would make it so nobody actually died.

I would also take off at least a point just for the attempt. Accidental mayhem = okay, premeditated murder = not.

A contest is not a contest if there are any safety measures at all, in any permutation and at any time.

EDIT: oh dear, i sense another asb plot coming on
res your speech habits are rubbing off of me

Remember, guys, these people are supposed to be paying for the next few rounds. Killing them is only entirely acceptable at the final match, when they've already paid for their last tickets.

Ah, I see my problem; I was thinking what the audience would think. I forgot it's the judges who are judging not based on the audiences view of it.

So yeah...kill them all, if it looks cool.

Ah, I see my problem; I was thinking what the audience would think. I forgot it's the judges who are judging not based on the audiences view of it.

but if they're dead, can't we just take their money?
Not from their bank accounts.

Yeah well, the judges will still take into account what the appeal means to the audience.

Most judges, anyway.

For Secret Sword, would I be able to create two swords (one for each hand)? Even if they're half the size as one single one, that would be okay.

For Secret Sword, would I be able to create two swords (one for each hand)? Even if they're half the size as one single one, that would be okay.
Hm... Definitely not sure about half-size dual-wielding Secret Sword. Ask Negrek, I guess.

Is the seating layout more like that of a stadium, or that of an auditorium?
More like that of a movie theater.

Could any Pokemon except Vaporeon use Acid Armor to 'melt' into water?
I don't think so.

payment

Can I decorate the stage with traditional chinese lanterns, paper cut-outs, dragons and lions(the ones used in dragon dances and lion dances)? If that's too much, how about chinese lanterns and paper cut-outs only?

Back
Top Bottom