• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Absence Sheet

I'll only be able to get on every once in a while for the next couple months. My computer isn't working so well again. The problem probably won't be fixed until I get a new computer.

My current school schedule is, in a word, horrific. I've got most of my reffings at least half done and will try to post them tomorrow, and I *should* be able to keep up a regular update schedule, but things are going to be a bit hectic for a while and so if stuff's a few days late then that's why.

I'm in my school's play (Beauty and the Beast, which is awesome), so my online time will be a bit off for the next week.

My extracurriculars have been really hectic, so I apologize for having to be late with KQ/Kai's reffing and I apologize that I will soon be late with Metallica Fanboy/Zaiella's reffing. I'll have both rounds in this week, but after that I'm afraid I will be participating in NaNoWriMo so you might want to get e-refs for the month of November.

My schedule is still looking a little awkward right now, and on top of that I will be participating in NaNoWriMo starting this Sunday. As a result, I don't think I'm going to be able to update battles any more than once a week, if that; that doesn't mean much if your battle has a one-week or longer DQ time anyway, but if it's shorter than that then you may have to wait a few extra days for a reffing on a regular basis. Worst comes to worst you may want to get an emergency ref for the month.

My schedule is empty enough this weekend that I will be able to make sure all battles are up to date before NaNo officially begins, but after that I make no promises. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I will still be able to post in my own battles and at least once per "day" in the Mafia game, though, so don't worry about that.

NaNo. Uh, my computer time has to be divided between NaNo and Internet stuff, so uh. You might want to get an e-ref, Mike and Flora, though I'll try to ref. No promises. >_>

So yeah um.

Yeah, uh. So November looks like it's gonna be super busy, what with NaNoWriMo and schoolwork and all that, so I'm sorry but it looks like I prolly won't be as active as I'd like. :<

Not exactly an absence, but, my Microsoft Word has been assholing me and there are some stuff that would take too long to "manually copypaste".

Until we sort things out: people I'm reffing, get an e-ref if you like.

I haven't been around terribly much recently, and that trend will continue throughout November as I have NaNoWriMo and various academic concerns to attend to. I will continue to do reffing, though only occasionally and with some vague degree of higher priority granted to tournament battles.

In addition, I will be totally absent this weekend, beginning Friday the sixth. Provided I survive that experience, I will also probably have sketchy to no internet the twenty-first through the twenty-ninth on account of my Thanksgiving break.

My computer is kind of... out of commission right now (long story) so my posting may be sporadic for a while. Anyone I'm reffing might want to get an E-ref if they don't wanna wait, since I have no idea when I'll get it back.

Apologies to the numerous battles I'm reffing - lashings of apologies - but lately my homework has been piling up, what with all my time taken up by drawing and typing, and until I get it out of my way I can't guarantee that my reffings will be on time. So if I'm a day or two late, excuse me - I'll try to prevent that from happening, but thought I'd give a heads up anyway.

All right, I had been hoping that the server would come back earlier so that I could get this message out, but... no such luck.

I'm on Thanksgiving break for the duration of this week, which means that as I'm at home, I will have only sporadic internet time and none on the weekends. Additionally, I have five papers ranging in length from eight to twenty pages due the week that I get back, so I won't be around much then, either; I'll probably be able to resume normal activity around the first weekend in December.

Last edited:
going on holiday from now until the 28th, and I doubt I will post until the 29th.

Uh, with ArtMo coming up rapidly, plus exams, christmas and whatnot, I don't know if I'll have time to ASB. Chances are that I won't be posting much until the new year.

Finals are coming up in December, so I probably won't be on as often then. Also, I probably won't be on as often for the rest of this week either, since my parents are complaining about how I spend too much time in front of the computer.

Not an absence, persay, but I've still got that load of homework unsorted, and to top it off I have an art portfolio due early January. After the portfolio is done, I have my finals. Joy. Until finals are over, my reffings will probably be later than my usual three days, and I may even be pushing DQ times, so please bear with me.

Edit: Okay, my internet died again. *shakes fist at Bell* Dunno when it'll be fixed. I may be able to post reffings and commands at school, but my access will be limited until further notice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom