• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Absence Sheet

Will be away until the 18th: Blazhy and Mike, get an e-ref if you want. I'll try to put up another reffing tonight, but I won't be on at all next week, so an e-ref is your best option then.

Um... I'd like to point out that my computer is being a dirty fucker right now, or , in other words, immidiatly dies when I end writing a reffing and haven't saved it, so Blazieaura and Dr Frank can get themselves an E-reff or wait a little longer for a little lower quality reffing.

If im not mistaken, my parents will have my computer fixed by next sunday.

I'll be gone between 21 December and 2 January. I may have Internet access, but I most likely won't, and I have doubts that I'd have enough time for a post requiring a decent amount of time investment.

Sorry for not being here at all for the past few weeks, really. The end of my semester ended up much more hectic than anticipated. I'm going home for Christmas break, so I won't have internet access at my house... however, on weekdays I should be able to get internet at the library.

Paychecks etc. should hopefully come next Monday.

Im flsahin on and offline and have been for about a few weeks now or something i dont know when i will solve this hopefully soon!

I've been having a lot of trouble getting around server problems recently, which is why my posting has been sporadic. Unfortunately, it's almost certainly going to stay that way unless the server improves dramatically soon; once I go back to school the 18th I should be able to work around it more readily. Unfortunately, this means that a lot of the things I had wanted to do very soon will probably get pushed back until that point because I won't be able to really take care of them if I can hardly ever get the forums to load.

Additionally, I may not be on at all the 4th-10th of January.

Definitely won't be here for that working week.

Last edited:
And the road becomes my pride.

Tomorrow, I'll go traveling. And because I couldn't be bothered to wrap my head around all the plans (and because my mom is the queen of planning things without telling people), the only time when I can guarantee I'm home is the 18th next month.

I may or may not have internet access while I travel. Probably, I'll have enough to issue commands every now and then, but I'm a bit less sure about the reffing. So feel free to grab an e-ref if it's past DQ time.

Wow, it's been like two months now, but I got some new parts for my laptop for Christmas, so my computer finally works again! I guess I'll try and ref sometime, although I never got to finish one before my computer blew up in my face :(.

Im grounded until saturday.

Uber Charizard and Dr Frank, the next round is ready, but it's on my mom's laptop and im not allowed to use it, so you can either wait or get an E-reff.

Sorry, but I won't be able to get to TCoD until about Sunday. We're testing out some new things on our rediculously old computer.

Last edited:
My computer has been infested by a annoying bug of sorts. Needless to say, my mom did something bad and i can't access my already finished reffings for the battles I'm reffing right now. I'm sorry about all this...

I hope to gain access to these reffings soon, if not it's up to you if you want a e-reffing or have me re-ref the battles on my laptop.

I probably should've posted earlier, but due to summatives, exams, and preparations for an interview, I probably won't be terribly active until the end of the month. To the people who I'm reffing for: I may be a few days late, so please bear with me. But if you absolutely cannot wait for any reason, feel free to call an e-ref.

Hey, it's me again! Guess what? I have another really annoying schedule this quarter! I do actually have a day off this time, but most of the other days involve me fighting through public transportation during rush hour to take obscenely long night classes that are located over an hour away from where I live! In addition to fun fun normal classes! I could bitch on and on about how horribly inconvenienced I am, but suffice it to say it's going to take me a while to figure out when I actually have time to ref. You shouldn't need to get an e-ref, but things will be a bit spotty for the next few weeks and possibly into mid-March. We'll see.

Aaand see where procrastination gets us? Exams and portfolio, blah blah blah, so I won't be able to issue commands/work on reffings at all until Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom