• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Absence Sheet

Tests out, vacations in.

I'll get down to reffing these battles that have been on standby by some 15 days at least, if I recall correctly. Though I may not be as active a ref as I predicted, since I'm likely to spend a good share of days out of home these vacations.

Tomorrow ((in MY Time Zone at least)) is Independence Day. Birthday of America. What better way to celebrate it then to spend 17 hours in an airplane en Route to Germany?

That's right people. I leave for Berlin tomorrow.

Auf Wiedersehen!!

My hands' conditions are once again going downhill. Should be going to a doctor next week. Until then, I can't ref nearly as fast as I'd like to.

Also worth mentioning, though I don't know if it'll really impact my ASB time so much: I have camp next week. No idea how many hours of the day it takes up; hopefully not too many.

Well. I've been writing quite a bit for the last few days, and I'm in sort of a writing mood, enough to actually distract me from reffing apparently. So I might be a little slow due to that.

The big problem here, however is this. I just spent two hours on the phone with my dad while he tried coaching me through installing a new router, which gave us some sort of error that neither of us understood. We decided to set up the old one for the time being, but we almost couldn't get it to work again, it's so old. Anyway... we're trying again at some point tomorrow. And in the event that I royally **** up again, I'm posting this advance warning that I might not be around for... well, several weeks. I certainly hope I'm wrong.

/unnecessarily long explanation

Well, I finally figured out what was wrong with my new router, and I'm currently using it. :D So now I'm officially back. Reffings should becoming fast again (and I'm deeply sorry for those of the battles I'm currently reffing for taking so long... should have updates by tomorrow night).

From tomorrow until probably Thursday, July 15 I'm going to be in North Carolina at my dad's friend's beach house that is actually a mile away from the beach. I have mixed feelings.

Trips I never receive prior warning about.

Just got back from one, will be back from the other one next Thursday.

Yeah, my computer is now officialy bust. All my reffing files have been lost and I have little to no internet acsess. I'd really advise getting an E-Ref for now.

I'm having some sleeping problems (do not underestimate the necessity of sleep Heath), so my posting will be a bit er, lacking.

There have been a few storms in Berlin and my flight has been cancelled. I won't return to America for another 2 or 3 days. A week tops. Until then, I might not be as active. Power was knocked out and my laptop is dying.

Gonna be planting trees in China and literally be computer-less and internet-less for two weeks starting on August 5th.

I probably won't be able to come back on for a few more days after that because school starts on the 23th, so, um, maybe I'll be back sometime after the 23th.

Hey, folks.

During August, I'm going to be doing a lot of stuff. I'll be gone for a day or two starting Wednesday, and starting on the 9th, I'll be in a Boston for about a week. So keep that in mind.

...I think you all know why I'm here. >|

Service won't be back on until Monday at the earliest. I don't think I'm actually needed for too much at the moment, save for reffing Psymon and Ruffledfeathers's battle (and I'll be copying that into a Word doc so I can work on it offline), but yeah. If any DQ deadlines or other things come up, I'll be busy violently molesting my ISP with a splintery broom handle.

well, I'm going to be holed up in the mountains for 40 years perfecting a move that will sweep all the contests!

No. In all seriousness, I'm going to leave for vermont in... 10 min. I won't be very active for a week, but might be able to get a couple of hours in. I will be back and running by the 16th of August. If I don't return, All of my pokemon go to.... wait. I'll be back.

Gah, buisiest month of the year. :O

First, sometime today (No idea when), I'll be gone until Sunday or Monday, then Monday or Tuesday I'm going to Seattle. I'll get back Wednesday, but on Thursday, I'm going on a ten-hour drive to Montana and won't be back for four or more days. God.

I have no idea if I'll have internet access on any of these trips, but you never know. I might.

Back
Top Bottom