• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Absence Sheet

Sorry guys but I feel far too ill to ref at the moment D: My head is all fuzzy and so they'd be filled with errors anyway. Probably the next time I'll be able to ref is sometime next week.

Well, I'm feeling somewhat better. Reffings will still be slow, though, since my good computer died and I'm stuck using one with the processing power of a block of mouldy cheese, whose keyboard responds maybe half the time if I'm lucky. So also excuse any typos.

Haven't been around lately because I've been distracted by rather a lot; it'll be a few more days before I can get back to think about attacking or getting that reffing done. Sorry.

I can be online, but access is sporadic.

Hey ISP, if my modem has a large crack in it and I can see the innards, I'll go out on a limb and say that miiight be why my access is being denied and my modem has outside objects in it.

Eyeball dying due to (most probably) some autoimmune disorder or something ugly like that. Evidence seems to point in that direction, but...

Also, there's something growing in my jaw. I'm hoping that it's just wisdom teeth and not some tumor or something.

On infinite hold until I can see out of my right eye again. SB and Barubu, I'll probably get the next round up soonish (tomorrow or Friday, I swear), but I probably won't be reffing much after that unless otherwise noted. This means you should go get an e-reff.

I have grad school interviews on three consecutive Fridays in February, so I'm going to be very busy either preparing for or going to those. Additionally, I'm not only going to lose my weekends but miss two days of class per week as a result, so I'll have a lot to be making up.

So I imagine you won't see me much in February. We'll see how the semester goes after that.

I may or may not be inactive, making battle difficult. Details tomorrow. (actually now that I think about it, if you don't hear from me tomorrow, I won't be active.)

I just realized that since I was ill, I was absent from school, meaning I had extra time here for the past few days; that all ends tomorrow, so expect a dip in my activity.
Don't worry, you'll still get reffings at least once a day.

So, I've been needing to trade my recent reffing overdrive away in lieu of a big project.

See, for most of you, that day when the American versions of Black and White come out is a day to look forward for, but for me, it's a deadline, and there's way more undone than I'd be comfortable with.

I might ref if I don't feel like working on that project, but it won't be a common occasion.

I'll be back to full activity by the time I'm done with all of that, or at least by the time B/W is out. If I'm reffing for you and you can't wait until that, get yourself an e-ref.

Oh, yeah, this.

Well, I'm likely to have somewhat less time for the next five days, starting today.
GOOD NEWS THOUGH: after that it's my holiday so I'll have a ton of time.

EDIT: Ignore the struck-though parts, they have been proven false.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom