• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Absence Sheet

Both Mad Moai and I are going to be gone from tomorrow to April 9th, and won't be able to access the Internet or anything like that. So if my battle versus Superbird gets a ref, I won't be able to post on it (and neither will he, for a few days...)
...I think that's it.

Maybe I should post here since some people don't get the picture that I have a life.

I just moved and have been job hunting a lot, since being a jobless adult makes things hard. So reffing will be slow.

Oh uh um. Well, I'm no longer illness-ridden, which is good, but it also means I can't just sit at home on the computer all day, which is bad. So my acativity is going to drop from tomorrow I guess.
Not to worry though - I'm still extremely active by any objective scale!

Will be gone until Friday, or possibly Saturday, on a Band Trip. Not exactly a DQ candidate, but an absence nonetheless. I'll also be relatively inactive through the weekend as I'll have to catch up on homework.

I'll be inactive through to around Saturday the 23rd. Just thought I'd let Cherry Bomb and OrgnSumb know.

And thus, the barrage of tests ends. Not without a killer finishing blow, though, as one cannot focus on the impossible chemistry test when there's ongoing chemistry with the lass on the chair in front of one's.

Regardless. This is a double-edged sword; I've gained more time, but I've also no longer any excuse to neglect any duty I've neglected during test week. Which means I'll probably be slowing down a lot more when it comes to reffing.

Going away on another weekend trip. Back Monday. After that, I'll have an unhealthy number of tests, papers, and projects to finish in the next three weeks, so don't expect to see much of me.

Er, I have been banned from the computer this week (currently sneaking on since my mom's not looking), so don't expect any activity from me until about May. Unless, of course, the ban's lifted, which then I'll post here again.

So yeah. Anyone who I've been reffing, go get an e-ref (sorry, Pathos!)

Er, I have been banned from the computer this week (currently sneaking on since my mom's not looking), so don't expect any activity from me until about tomorrow/sometime later. Unless, of course, the ban's lifted, which then I'll post here again.

Yeah, pretty much this, except for different ban ending in bold.
I've only been able to get on eeearly in the morning, and now, so don't expect much activity from me.

Okay, I've had a continuous string of headaches for the past four days and it doesn't seem to be going away. So until it does, no reffing, sorry. If I pass the DQ-time, feel free to get an E-ref, whoever I'm reffing for, though I will try to ref as soon as the headaches go away. :\ (I also don't think I'll be uh, battling, at all, obviously.)

I'm going to have no real computer access until either Wednesday or Thursday (I do have a DSi, though) and I'm getting borderline sick, so I'm not sure when I can post commands. Sorry.

Well seems like my plan to get into ASB again has kinda failed. :/ Final projects are already being given out and to finish I need every ounce of my time, so until then I don't think you guys can expect many reffings at all. To those who I'm reffing for at the moment, feel free to get an e-ref.

I've been getting tons of homework lately so I haven't been as active and I won't be really active until about June 3rd or 4th, so if my commands aren't posted please excuse me. (even the weekends are getting bad)

Okay, I've been finding it very hard to keep up with homework, and finals are coming up, so I'm taking a temporary absence from ASB until about mid-may or the first week of June. I may be able to ref between May 18th-May22nd, but no other time till then. The four battles I have, Mai vs. Silverjade, Byrus vs. ultraviolet, Superbird vs. Steele, and Blastoise vs. Mai, should either have e-refs or be able to wait. :/ I'm sorry for this absence, but my schoolwork is important, and I am finding it hard to keep up, especially with the end of the year coming so soon. If anything changes, like me being able to ref earlier, I'll post back here.

Last edited:
I'm getting swamped with schoolwork essays D:

I should still be able to get back on as much as before, but it's becoming very likely I might be absent/have a decrease in activity until about mid-May.

Will post back here once everything is taken care of.

Back
Top Bottom