• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Absence Sheet

Tomorrow I'm leaving for the beach, and I might not have internet access until Monday afternoon.

Huh, nevermind this. Turns out I have internet access after all.

Last edited:
As odd as this sounds, I will probably have a much better reffing schedule when school starts again (Tuesday) as I will want to procrastinate school work. Over the summer reffing has become my new form of work, and this I put it off any way I can. Lately I have been slow and unmotivated as hell. Expect this to (hopefully) change.

tl:dr wait wait don't ask for an e-ref i'm still here D:

Oh god I am not having time to check up on this place at allllllllll

High school is eating into my time, so... don't expect to see me here.

Oh god I am not having time to check up on this place at allllllllll

High school is eating into my time, so... don't expect to see me here.

This. Though I stated that I would be able to handle it, I undeniably was wrong, and as such have nearly no time for reffing (I was at school for nearly ten hours today D: ). I will be able to post commands and such, but feel free to get e-refs and all that.

I will be back to reffing in February, the start of semester 2, when instead of four academics I have one or possibly two. Yay!

we got a new router and it's not exactly liking my computer >_>

I may or may not have internet indefinitely. (that is to say, I may have internet here and there, but I'm not sure when the situation will be completely rectified)

School has been stressing me out recently, and I haven't been able to get reffings in. I will try to be as active as possible, but I need about a week and a half to make a schedule/get more comfortable with my schoolwork. Negrek vs. Chiropter and LS99 vs. Blastoise can get e-refs, if they want. I want to try and close out Byrus vs ultraviolet, because I believe it only has a few rounds left. I'll try my best to get a reffing on that one in sometime tomorrow evening. When I do come back, I promise to be more committed to reffing.

we got a new router and it's not exactly liking my computer >_>

I may or may not have internet indefinitely. (that is to say, I may have internet here and there, but I'm not sure when the situation will be completely rectified)

this has been fixed, and my activity should be pretty regular.

I'm starting graduate school this semester; this week is the first full week of actual classes and lab work. I have no idea how much time I'll have to do anything aside from that... if you never hear from me again, probably I died or went insane or something. So yeah. Mighty skeered, don't know how much you can expect to see me around in the future.

365 days a year: Mondays through Fridays because I live in the country
9/24/11 through the begining of October: Leaving on a trip, no Wi-Fi.

Last edited:
While I'm already on the absence sheet, I actually have another excuse. So yeah; I have strep throat, and will probably not be very productive in reffings and such.

9/24/11 through the begining of October: Leaving on a trip, no Wi-Fi.

I am back. Yeah.
This still stays in play:

Grounded. Only time to get on. Will be back soon, maybe a week, maybe a month.

Okay, I have that pile of homework growing every day, so I decided I should leave TCoD for a while to concentrate on that. People I'm reffing, it's not necessary to call for e-refs, I should be able to get it together next weekend. If not, I'll tell you.

I'm going to be a bit more inactive for the rest of marching band season, and might not be able to ref as often. I'll try to produce at lease a reffing a week for every battle I have, and I'd prefer that anyone I'm reffing for wouldn't get an E-ref; or at least, wait a few days before doing so, please.

my computer works like a sunspot, and there have been many cloudy days where i live. If i am not on, it's probably because of the sunspot being screwy.

Back
Top Bottom