• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Absence Sheet

Yeah, everyone I'm reffing for can probably just get an E-ref. I'm really busy and unmotivated lately, and that probably won't change until December. So sorry.

My Internet's crapped out at my mom's and I don't know why. I will try to get the reffings done anyway but I don't know when I can actually post them. Don't grab e-refs, I'm motivated and I'll get them done. If anyone wants to know I'm at my dad's now, but only for liek half an hour.

Feeling pretty depressed atm, so I probably won't ref today, maybe one battle, two max if you're lucky, maybe zero, but probably not the four of them. However, I'll have a lot of spare time this week due to the ultimate season being over, so they'll be done, don't worry.

My activity as a referee is going to decline, as both exam season and NaNoWriMo are coming.

November is a going to be a really busy month for me, with NaNo and English projects and whatnot. Sorry if I'm a day or two late with my commands.

Yeah, same as above. I'll be able to get my commands in, but people I'm reffing should go get an E-ref if they don't want to wait until december for their reffings.

This is why you count reffings for NaNo.

To not spam, I'll probably be keeping up the same rate as normal. Which is pretty slow, but.

I can't ref right now.

I started Prozac a week ago, and I feel even worse now. Apparently it's normal to feel worse before it makes you feel better, and I should stick with it for at least a couple more weeks. But in the meantime, if I ref, count yourself lucky.

Byrus and ole_schooler: feel free to get someone else to ref your battle; I haven't even started writing for it. Everyone else: I'd rather you didn't, because I was having fun with them and I probably will have more fun with them when I feel better again! But I can't stop you.

Out for a bit, maybe. Weather sucks and the sickness is spreading. Maybe/Maybe Not out.

I had hoped to avoid this, but. I am resigning as a referee.
There are a few reasons for this, the main one of which is simply that reffing is no longer fun. It's boring. I had kind of hoped to finish up the matches I was in the middle of, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

So. Anyone I was reffing for, feel free to get an e-ref.

Okay, so I'm allowed to use the internet every day (After homework, of course), but whether or not I'll actually be able to get on will be uncertain at times. So don't be surprised if I'm not on for several days.

Having abandoned NaNoWrimo, I no longer have a valid excuse to be late with commands.

I'm going to be inactive in reffing for a while since school is school and I need to start good this quarter. I'm not abandoning anything by any means I'm just not going to be very active for a bit.

Yeahhh still not feel good. @_@ And I need a bit more time in my tournament battle so posting here makes it official or something.

Oi, screw it. I'm taking an official break until Thanksgiving break starts on the 21st. Get an e-ref for those I'm reffing until then.

Back
Top Bottom