• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The all new "This Thread goes in reverse!"

20070328teletubbies.jpg

Ooh! Actually, speaking of Teletubbies, I had this great picture on my old computer where they were, I dunno, crossing a street or something? I can't find it now, though... (If someone could find it for me, that would be awesome. =/)

Right, now we've finally agreed that Boobah is the creepiest TV show evil, shall we move on? How about we talk about the Teletubbies?

Fine. Boobah is the creepiest show of all time. But just barely beating Bananas in Pyjamas. Pfft. >.>

Ugh, fine. That's it. I've had enough of your mindless bickering, Castform. I'm leaving the thread and I won't come back for a very, very long time! Are you happy now? Well I sure hope you are, you whining moron. You look like some kind of banana, in pyjamas. YOU'RE SECRETLY THE LOST BANANA. BANANA 3. Ha. I've discovered your true identity. A missing item on the creepiest kids TV programme of all time! Muahaha!

Yeah, don't even bother PMing me about this. I'm fed up with you calling me a fat bug-hugging mitten crawler! >:O

And while everybody's being jerks and calling each others stuff, I'd like to say: PLEASE stop talking about that image. It creeps me out, and the fact that it does, does not give you the right to flame me for it. And don't ask what it is either...please. I don't want to think about it anymore. Okay?

Back
Top Bottom