• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed - The Arceus Gene -

" Ummm, like what kind of things do you enjoy doing?" Lavitz said, quieter now, slightly disheartened by the fact that he was unable to immediately start into a conversation.

Yet his thoughts were interrupted by a cacophony of flatulence, provided by Gift. Lavitz, though the corners of his mouth cringed momentarily, didn't respond physically. Instead he just held his breath while he walked, waiting til he was safely away from the lingering smell to breathe once more.

Lunar, seeing Lavitz's face cringe and having heard the tuba-like noise of Gift's deriere decided to take action against the Skuntank bloodbeast. With a small ammount of concentration, he put up a psychic filter around the purple-and-black-haired beastblood's nose and mouth.
"It's safe for you to breathe now," he smiled. "So, uhm... You wanted to know what I enjoyed doing, before we were rudely interrupted." Lunar gave a quick glance towards the Skuntank beastblood.

Lunar stopped flicking his ears temporarily as to think up a sentance. Although he was clever, he wasn't a good conversationalist. However, at the same time, he didn't want to disappoint Lavitz.
"Uh... Well, I can play the Bassoon... And stuff... I like computer games. The supercomputer never really minded if I played some games for a while whilst nothing major was going on," he paused for breath. "I can also play a variety of other musical instuments, but none of them are my ass!" He laughed, once again indicating at Gift.

"So, uh... What do you do in your spare time?" he enquired. After he'd finished speaking, he resumed flicking his ears, only toned down a tad so as not to distract Lavitz.

"[color]Me?...[/color]" Lavitz exhaled, actually surprised that such a question had been ask. Smart as he may be, he had fogotten that questions of a person, were oft to be responded with the like. The pause was extended when he felt, no tasted, that barrier that surrounded his face.

"I... Read... And I draw schematics... And um... Play video games..." He managed to say, before looking around for a change in topic. He found in his sight Gift, then back at Lunar. But his eyes seemed slightly glaze, but only for a second, before a shine retook its place within his pupil.

"I don't think it is fair to judge Gift as you do. Mannerisms are not much compared to the depths of our souls and confines of our minds... The words came out smoothly, very unlike the nervous Lavitz. But that Lavitz suddenly returned again as he tripped over his own foot, and flailed his arms to find his balance once more.

"I'm not judging," the Espeon said quietly. "I'm just voicing my opinion of him so far. There's a difference." He smiled, to try and melt away the hard feelings that he might have given off towards Lavtiz. "Sorry..." he muttered before turning his head to face the floor. His ears drooped massively to force his emotions upon the Haunter beastblood.

Gift just laughed at everyone's reactions.

"Ooh, that sounds like a song. Stinky stinky stinky Gift, stinky stinkin' Gift, turbo farts and silent farts, stinky-- yeeeah." Even he had to admit that it wasn't a very good one. "Hey, at least it's not silent and deadly, right? Don't want anyone to faint from it, after all."

He looked over at Lavitz and Lunar, blinking. "Yeah, don't judge me, it's not nice," he reprimanded whoever, having only heard the other reprimand.

Kaidran chuckled at Calais’s reply. This will be challenging, he mused, grinning slightly. He opened his mouth to say something back at her, but he was interrupted by a loud noise, followed by a disgusting smell. Kaidran did his best to hold back a grimace, but he failed. He looked as if he were in sheer displeasure and he quickened his pace to get away from the smell.

As the wave of stink dissipated, Kaidran finally took a deep breath. He overheard Lunar and Lavitz talking, and he nodded in agreement with Lavitz’s last comment. Sure, the Skuntank Beastblood was... different, but it wasn’t best to judge him.

Then Kaidran’s eyes drifted over to Kin again.

Engleforth clacked his pincers, his tail waving about as he stepped forward a bit. "Are we going yet?" he asked.

Calais looked up hopefully at Lunar's attempts at starting a conversation, but before she could loudly announce exactly what silly pick-up lines she had heard (not many, but most of them had something to do with her tail... urgh) the Espeon Beastblood had effectively snubbed her and was talking to the boy who didn't really look like anything special at all instead. Damn, serves her right for being so slow but... ah, such is life.

Instead she looked up at Florina, prone in her glass casing, a hand lying protectively across her slightly-swollen stomach. Oh, she wondered what it would be like to have children... she tilted her head and frowned slightly. Would it hurt? Probably. But she liked children; they were usually much more fun than their adult counterparts.

"That's amazingly disgusting," Calais said after a moment, getting a whiff of Gift's, er... wonderful gift and grinning broadly. "You should go into the weed-gassing business."

Lunar laughed loudly at Calais' joke, immediately perking up at the change of mood in the room. He smiled at Calais before letting out a quiet, but audible greeting towards the snake beast-blood.
"Hello," he said, allowing his psychic workings to weave their way in and out of her head; to make himself appear more pleasant.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom