• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Aurion Home for the Belligerent Elderly

It would be useless (and emolga couldn't have it anyway because Platinum tutor :B), but there's no particular reason for them to be unable to do it at all. Sure, res.

Zapdos and rotom could at least theoretically be compatible with the move because they existed in the same generations that tutors for magnet rise did. There are no non-starter/draco meteor tutors, magnet rise or otherwise, in BW, so emolga cannot possibly be compatible with it (in canon) even if flying/levitating electrics would ordinarily be eligible. I would let emolga have it as an AHBE move just like the other two, of course, but the comment was about ingame.

And sure @ farfetch'd.

Belly Drum or Pain Split on Togepi?

Edit: Me First Swellow?
Me First, ExtremeSpeed, Acupressure, Disable, Yawn, Quick Attack Cleffa? These moves on Togepi?
Curse Sableye?

Last edited:
I'd love Focus Energy for Zilliah Bailey, then!

(... Also, out of curiosity, what about Shell Smash on Togepi? It wouldn't make much sense after it evolved, but then, it doesn't for Clamperl, either...)

(EDIT: PRO link, bank link)

Last edited:
Belly Drum or Pain Split on Togepi?

Edit: Me First Swellow?
Me First, ExtremeSpeed, Acupressure, Disable, Yawn, Quick Attack Cleffa? These moves on Togepi?
Curse Sableye?

No to belly drum/pain split togepi.
Yes to me first swellow.
Yes to disable and yawn on cleffa, no to the rest.
Yes to disable on togepi (it already learns yawn), no to the rest.
Yes to curse sableye.

I'd love Focus Energy for Zilliah Bailey, then!

(... Also, out of curiosity, what about Shell Smash on Togepi? It wouldn't make much sense after it evolved, but then, it doesn't for Clamperl, either...)

(EDIT: PRO link, bank link)

...not sure about shell smash. I'll ask Negrek/think about it.

safeguard porygon?

No.

What are the general qualifications for Me First? Would it be allowed on Togekiss? I know I already asked about Togepi, but...

Yes to minimize porygon.

Me first is a hard one. Generally I would give preference to high-speed pokémon with at least some similarity to something that already gets it; I do know that stuff like lickitung gets it, though, so I'll have to think of a way to make sense of that and whether it's worth giving it to other slower, less... me-firsty pokémon. >>; Honestly even swellow is a bit of a stretch, but I'd think access to mirror move would help at least a little there.

Togekiss would be a maybe at the moment, but certainly more likely than togepi.

Dammit res what are you planning with the porygons. I'm the one who collects porygons :(

Disable porygon? Porygon2? Porygon-Z?
Foresight?
Block?
Judgement Extremespeed?
Quick Attack?

fine, but then leave the drifloon collection to me!

reflect type porygon? (they get all the conversions why not)
encore?
mean look?
baton pass?

explosion? (not likely)

What no res what are you doing I want drifloons too D:

You can go collect joltiks or something.

Although porygons can totally explode. Computers explode all the time in movies!

Back
Top Bottom