• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Avengers: Giovanni's Downfall (SU)

"Uh saying that can give you bad luck." Aubrey pointed out as Raichu and Jolteon shocked him. "Told you...ok cut that out now you two."

Mysti then noticed a gray Pokemon with a purple tail."And who might you be?" she asked,because she was a witness to Mewtwo,but she couldn't remember,as the minds were wiped((Watch the first movie!)).Shockers met the other raichu,and held out a paw as if to say:"Wanna be friends?"

"Chu!" said Aubrey's Raichu as in agreement. "Wow they made fast friends!" said Aubrey to Mysti.

"That would me Mewtwo, or Myuutsu. He was cloned from Mew, has the Cloning Blues, is a Bada**, The Stoic, and has more Crowing Moments of Awesome than you can count. This No Forth Wall moment is bought to you by what Ketsu used to do. Thank You," Sand said, leaving out a few details.

Sand heard an extreamly high piched female voice in his head, He's going to get you for that, you know, myu~!

Mysti thought the name "Myustuu" was familiar.Or Mewtwo.Either one.She noticed Shockers made a new friend.

((there should be people plaing team rocket))
"Come on everyone time to go." said Aubrey put in her pokemon in the pokeball as Raichu and Jolteon said "bye" to Shockers.

"Finally," Sand said, "By the way, call me Keitai-san. Not Sand." He rubbed his neck a bit and if anyone was looking close enough, they'd see fur in between his fingers. He smiled a bit and started to walk off.

Last edited:
Echo moved to follow but stopped and tilted his head when he saw the fur.
Hmm... I wonder why he has that...
Oh well...

Echo continued moving.

Kailani said nothing, he merely walked onward.

Where's that garchomp of mine? He always picks the worst times to go underground.

Oh well. He'll find me sooner or later

Echo glanced around, hoping everyone was ready.
"Should we start...?"

Eric headed off on his Crobat, leading the way. While he was flying on Crobat, he thought back to the day Team Rocket destroyed his village, and looked to the future, of saving his girlfriend and killing Giovanni to avenge everyone who was killed that night.

Sand quickly dropped down on to all fours and speed off. Anyone who saw him would probably double over laughing, but to Sand this was the easiest way to run. In fact, he was going slightly faster than a human should be.

Echo released his Drifblim and Ditto. His Ditto trasformed into a basket hanging from Drifblim.
"Drifblim, follow Eric on the Crobat..." he mumbled as Drifblim inflated.

Back
Top Bottom