• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Avengers: Giovanni's Downfall (SU)

"But the whole reason we went out of the room was to find Aubrey's Pokemon!" she said,releasing another Luxray,a Skitty,an Eevee and a Pikachu.Mysti then called out her own Pokemon."You guys stay watch" she said to them."Leona,you stay with me.We need you to find an escape route where we can go to the Pokemon Center or something.To rest our Pokemon,ya know!" she said as her other Pokemon dashed out of the room.She let out more random Pokemon,including Shinx, Lickitung and Quilfish.

"I don't have any Pokémon that could check the Monster Balls," Sand said, "You'd have to get Zomi for that..." he said a bit quieter. "But anyway, we need to plow though the grunts and get to Gio. If he's still here, that is..."

"I'll hold off the grunts. You guys can go ahead. You helped me now i'll help fend off the grunts. I'll stay in the back for upcoming grunts." Aubrey said grabing her pokeballs and sending her pokemon out. "Guys get ready to fight off grunts." Her Ninetails knew just how to fend them off. Ninetails blasted fire with the help of Charizard they blasted the back for any upcoming grunts. "I bet they will never know what hit 'em!"

((We're about to leave the Rocket base...))
Echo turned and saw the fight, and plucked a ball from his belt and poked the button.
"Lucario..." he whispered as the white light coalesced into Lucario. "Copycat Ninetales... attack the grunts."
Lucario nodded, glanced at Ninetales, and shot fire from his jaws.

"Now! Jolteon and Raichu zap those grunts for what they did to you!" Aubrey shouted as the pokeballs opened. The two listened to there command and jumped next to the other pokemon as there electric power morphed into the fire. "Just what i was planning to happen!"

Giovanni was dead. Eric and Peggy didn't kill him, but he was freshly killed by Team Snagem's Leader, Gonzap, who threw a grenade at the Rocket Boss. Gonzap was avenging Eric's father, who was a high-ranking Team Snagem Member, above the Grunts, but below Gonzap. Eric, Peggy, and Pachirisu thanked Gonzap, and the four headed out.

((CLICK MY EGGS! pwease?))
Aubrey could see that the other pokemon needed to rest. "Togekiss come out and shield the others and Jynx freeze the grunts as Lucario stops flamethrower!" Aubrey said throwing two more pokeballs. "Everyone stop your attacks! Let Togekiss shield you!"

Last edited:
"Well," kailani said as he blasted energy from his sword, "It appears we have another ally here. All's good, now can we get moving?"

Echo facepalmed at the grunts.
"Why... are they still fighting... when their leader is no more...?" He whispered.

"And I'm not enlightening them," kailani said, bringing down two more soldiers with the high-frequency energy.

"Kill them all, and it would be the same as letting them in on what happened. They'd all be gone."

"This just seems way too easy...something dosen't feel right..." said Aubrey as the pokemon regained there strength.

((Ooooookaaaaayyyy... This is getting weird.))
Sand's eye twitched a bit. "THIS IS NUTS! BESIDES I THOUGHT I KILLED THE DUDE A YEAR AGO! AND GONZAP'S NOT A GOOD GUY EITHER!" Sand said, pointing Gonzap, showing a rare moment when he would smash the fourth wall to bits, "YOUR FATHER HELPED CORRUPT POKÉMON! AND WHY WOULD A LEADER OF AN EVIL TEAM KILL A LEADER OF ANOTHER EVIL TEAM FROM A DIFFERENT REGION? WHY IS HE ACTING SO OUT OF CHARACTER? I'M OUT OF HERE!" he yelled storming off, shaking his head.

Back
Top Bottom