• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, guys. :D Muuuuuch easier to tally. Ruffledfeathers, please follow along with the listing yourself thing, too :( I'm adding your two bucks this time, buuuuut.... >:(

May I open an account with a Treecko?

*mutters about a lack of Pikachus under her breath*
If you'd rather start with a pikachu, that's fine by me; I'm not really worrying about stocking the thing. But added!

James is ~too slow~ >B so I balanced the tills and added the 20bux allowance. YOU'RE WELCOME JAMES

blahblahblah, let's see:

-10 Dark Shocktail; +10 Full Metal Cookies
-5 charizard608; +5 Full Metal Cookies

this charizard guy doesn't seem to exist~...

-6 from Brock, +6 to Latimew :)

you need to link to the relevant post~...

HI I LEFT THIS PLACE AND NOW WISH TO RETURN AND I HAVE QUESTIONS.

First, just to prove that I was once an active member of the Safari Zone, here is my account. Is it possible for me to get a restarted bank account whilst still keeping my old Pokemon and stuff?

Of course! The accounts weren't deleted, merely cleared off - you had $212 in your account when you left, so that's how much you still have. Welcome back! :D

James is ~too slow~ >B so I balanced the tills and added the 20bux allowance. YOU'RE WELCOME JAMES
He looks very offended by this insinuation (insinuation? you SAID he was slow; that's not INSINUATING James you're kinda dumb) that he might ... be slow ....

Or possibly because you woke him from his nap.

(SORRY GUYS; WAS ON VACATION WITHOUT INTERNET FOR A BIT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom