• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Battle for Asber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a title for you Mewtwo, oh wait, your name already gives it to you! Two! Because you'll never be the Top! You'll always be second, a shadow. You fight for your own arrogance and ego.

Even barring your leaps of logic and fallacies, I would note that second place is far, far higher than you humans could ever reach, and is certainly enough to crush you.

For now, that will be enough.

Unlike you, I still have time to climb to the top, after all.

We will stand together. No amount of terror or psychic-ey-ness will triumph over us. We were all born to be winners. You are pokémon, and we shall defeat you like all others. We ARE the legend killers.

Guys stop being idiots you do realize he's going to actually kill us. Have some dignity at least and not arrogance because so far we're not doing so hot.

Guh at least let my Vespiquen die with the honor that befits royalty. Squeezed to death in a dragon's stomach is the death of the hopeless. What sort of message are you sending to all the little Combee girls that want to be queen someday? You'll destroy the entire civilization.

Well at this point I'm rambling but now keyboard is bees. Tried to X out but mouse is bees. I wonder if I am bees.

Actually, "hot" is a very accurate term to describe our performance.

Asberians
Health: 93+91+100+69+79=432
Energy: 91+96+90+88+90=455

Legends
Health: 982+948+1000=2930
Energy: 992+987+991=2970

We're ahead in health while behind in energy. Not to mention this is just a sixth of our force. Also, two of these pokémon are currently being eaten. Presumably, we hold the advantage.

Two of these Pokemon are currently being suffocated and squished in an organic sack that has no light source and one can't do anything at all without damaging the other. Meanwhile the stomach is quickly becoming bees.

That just adds to the success. We're holding our own, despite the disadvantage of stomach-ey-ness. Nonetheless, we should keep all hope alive!

Bees are the perfect example of small organisms working as a whole to conquer greater ones, and while species came and went during the existence of Earth, none have ever beaten to lasting performance of insects working in swarms.

You are nothing compared to the power of the Swarm.

I am a bystander, but neither will win. After the legends win this one, another wave a Asberens will come. The legends and Asberians will destroy each other and themselves.

Another wave of you pests? Do you think it will matter? When we achieve victory over this swarm, the rules of the battle dictate that the battle ends. She will hold no more power over us, and we will revel in our true strength.

You humans will be unable to give even the impression of resistance when Her hold vanishes. She will be unable to deflect the meteors from anyone but Herself, and those of you who manage to evade them will be crushed the instant I consider your presence.

Your hive and your queen will be destroyed, and the rest of you will fall to smoke and fire.

Last edited:
Another wave of you pests? Do you think it will matter? When we achieve victory over this swarm, the rules of the battle dictate that the battle ends. She will hold no more power over us, and we will relish in our true strength.

You humans will be unable to give even the impression of resistance when Her hold vanishes. She will be unable to deflect the meteors from anyone but Herself, and those of you who manage to evade them will be crushed the instant I consider your presence.

Your hive and your queen will be destroyed, and the rest of you will fall to smoke and fire.

I don't care. Kusarigamaitachi, if you want us dead and believe she won't help, go ahead. She may planning on hiding anyway. I have laughed with both sides of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom