• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Good luck on being a teenager Vaporeon :D

But really this place is turning into a place to post what date your birthday is on. Can we stop this? This place is for giving out presents to people with birthdays soon/now.

Good luck on being a teenager Vaporeon :D

But really this place is turning into a place to post what date your birthday is on. Can we stop this? This place is for giving out presents to people with birthdays soon/now.

Um. You're supposed to post your birthdate. That's why Negrek keeps the list in the first post. How are people supposed to give you presents, especially if they want to purchase a surprise or something in advance, if they don't know what day your birthday is?

Mine's March 10th

You aren't a member of ASB.

Um. You're supposed to post your birthdate. That's why Negrek keeps the list in the first post. How are people supposed to give you presents, especially if they want to purchase a surprise or something in advance, if they don't know what day your birthday is?

I mean not post your birthday if it is far away. It's rather pointless to be forewarned of someone's birthday the year before.

I mean not post your birthday if it is far away. It's rather pointless to be forewarned of someone's birthday the year before.

Why does it matter if all you're doing is asking to have it put on the calendar? Not every post in here is an immediate request for presents within the next few days.

EeveeSkitty, if you could keep posts on this thread strictly to posting your birthday/notifying about your birthday/giving gifts, it would be much appreciated. Critique of others' posts in this thread is unnecessary.

There appears to have been a mistake - my birthday is the 27th of June, not the 17th.

Back
Top Bottom