• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Mmm, let's see what Kratos gets... Money, nope; Pokemon... Ah, how about that Smearagle I just bought that was in fact, totally not for me? Feel free to change the nickname :)

Happy Birthday Kratos! Since I have no clue what pokemon to get you today, I'd like to give you a coupon for one free repair at my shop. to go with the Discount you received at Christmas from me~

*Hands over a coupon that says "One Free Repair at Moony's Automail"*

Happy Birthday, Kratos! Here's a chimchar for you.

good god you have so many pokemon why am i giving you another

Because 70 is a nice round number? ;D Thank you.

Kratos gets.... half-off anything $10 or less?

Gah why are you the richest person in ASB?

Hard work and dedication, whippersnapper. And totally not an extortion ring or anything like that. Wait, what, who's been talking about extortion rings?

Anyway, thanks! Would a razor fang be all right with you? You can pay $3 and I'll cover the other $4.

Mmm, let's see what Kratos gets... Money, nope; Pokemon... Ah, how about that Smearagle I just bought that was in fact, totally not for me? Feel free to change the nickname :)

you broke my nice round number damn yoooou er I mean, thank you!

Happy Birthday Kratos! Since I have no clue what pokemon to get you today, I'd like to give you a coupon for one free repair at my shop. to go with the Discount you received at Christmas from me~

*Hands over a coupon that says "One Free Repair at Moony's Automail"*

Thank you. I'll have to go through my massive list o' 'mons and double-check what I don't already have sig mod plans for, but I'm sure I'll find something cool to robotify. :)

Last edited:
Well, I'm unfortunately still at work on your birthday present, Kratos, but for the moment, you can have my lapras. Male, water absorb.

Or a spinda with an alcohol-related signature attribute. You know, to commemorate the occasion.

Well, I'm unfortunately still at work on your birthday present, Kratos, but for the moment, you can have my lapras. Male, water absorb.

Or a spinda with an alcohol-related signature attribute. You know, to commemorate the occasion.

Actually, the Spinda sounds great, and I'm pretty sure you bought that Lapras for yourself so I wouldn't want to take it. Thanks!

Uh, my birthday is April 8'th.
If anyone is going to give me a present, my wishlist can generally be found in my Profile.
<Flygon Who Is Really A Trapinch> Yes, but my trainers generally has too little monies or Pokémon to gives to peoples besides that he's just plain greedies </>
<Me> Be quiet Flygon! Umm, don't listen to him everyone, I'm not greedy and will give presents as often as I can </>

You know, I was born on a sunday, as was my mum, dad, brother, sister (now deceased), five cousins, grandmother, grandfather, three aunts, and my uncle. I wonder what the odds of that are?
As if that wasn't enough, I was born between 5-6am, as was my brother, mum, dad, two cousins, aunt, and uncle.
Unlikely indeed.

Last edited:
So it's Negrek's birthday, well well~ ...well indeed, I had no idea what to get. There isn't a whole lot you don't have.. So I just packaged what was left of my dinner and some stale cake in a take-out bag and- I mean... Here, have some Leftovers~
In all seriousness though, I noticed you didn't have a set of Lefties yet, they seemed like a pretty safe all-around equip, but if you'd rather something else I can arrange that. Forgive my total lack of knowledge of your favourite Pokés~ Either way, Happy Birthday~

Happy birthday, Boss Lady! *confetti*

I also have a total lack of knowledge of your favourites, but hey, I've got the money to spare. In other words, request anything you want, and I can arrange it. ;D

I was going to get you a Nidoran M but a small purple rodent doesn't seem fitting for a birthday

L'il Dwagie

Leftovers are great, thanks. One less thing to buy before my next tournament match. :)

blazheirio889

I do love the nidoran, but if you'd prefer not to get one of them I find I have an inexplicable desire for something with loads of weaknesses and a shallow movepool. Scyther or yanma is good. Or a swablu. Thanks for the offer!

Negrek, I'd like to give you a coupon for a free tune-up in my shop. I know it's not much, but you are hard to shop for.

Ah. Well, Negrek, I have nothing at all that I can give you...
But if you give me a sprite / photo / description of you and tell me your favourite Pokémon, I could make you an animated sprite?
Otherwise, I got nothin'.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom