• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Wow... This is... lots of posts to sift though o.o Thank you all guys! <:3 Thank you letter time...

Thank you!.. This is probably the only thing that I'm not going to call adorable. But it shall become an adorable, oh yes it will... *coughcough* I mean thank you

Who's this douchebag and why is pathos giving him my old Christmas gift?

Whoever he is, he deserves this humorously named Petilil.

OMGITSADORABLE <:3 Thankyousomuch

Apparently I want a berry o.o
It's an adorable berry, too. Or. Will be. Thank you for the adorable berry.

Mendaaaaaaaatt here is your Kricketot and apparently you can evolve it right away what is this sorcery :O

Moooooooooooo here's your Meowth that I really wanted to name something else but thought better of

Happy birthday guys! Enjoy the scrapings of the bottom of my bank account

I have no money ^_^"

Thank you for the adorable soon-to-be-ragtime Kricketot This is not sorcery this is SPARTA

I tried to make sure I asked for something cheap I'm sorry

Mendatt: here is your horsea.

Moo: I happen to already have a water absorb poliwag that I don't really want anymore, so you can have him. The name's pretty boring though, but luckily you can change it (I think?).

Happy birthday, you guys!

I was going to make an altered Fluttershy quote about how I love the horsea, but... I can't think of one <:( So instead I shall just say THATS SO ADORABLE and THANK YOU SO MUCH ZAPI

OMGJOLTIKARESOADORABLE <3
Thank you so much <:3

Mendatt, you can have an EXP share, electrizer, or magmarizer from me; either one of those, or this gal.

A thousand thank yous for the adorable EXP share!

I'm running out of ways to say thank you, but as soon as I think of some I'll send some more original thanks to some most all of you

A PAINT BRUSH POKEMON
LOOK HOW BADASS I MEAN ADORABLE IT IS
THANK YOU <:3

okay so it was Espeon's birthday... yesterday? so I bought a Dragon Scale for his Horsea! but I fear I might have done this the wrong way and Negrek can't give it to him or something? I don't know.

$15 each to Whirlpool and Espeon!

Sudden birthday influx!
So... Would either Whirlpool or Espeon like a Timburr or Trapinch?

So, I had no idea this existed until today thanks to ultraviolet mentioning it to me, haha. Thank you very much, everyone!!

...How do I get stuff? (Also if this Timburr/Trapinch thing is still going I'd prefer Trapinch. :x)

Since it was recently Mendatt's birthday I'll offer him anything of equal value to the Trapinch!

An anything for Espeon, Whirlpool, Mendatt and Moo (I was going to give him the chimchar I'm not using but Byrus had to go and buy one soooo meh.)

and enjoy it while it lasts because I'm probably going to start cutting down on gift values for people I don't know that well until my income rises to obscene levels again.

So, I had no idea this existed until today thanks to ultraviolet mentioning it to me, haha. Thank you very much, everyone!!

...How do I get stuff? (Also if this Timburr/Trapinch thing is still going I'd prefer Trapinch. :x)

Since it was recently Mendatt's birthday I'll offer him anything of equal value to the Trapinch!

THAT WAS $15 FOR YOU ESPEON >| >| >|

ALSO KRAOTS AND BYRUS that is fine with me of course! I really want a dratini too! :D!!!

In that case here have a trapinch it's kind of cute not really
Just quote someone's post and say something thankful, funny, or sarcastic. Or some combination of the above. Or "Claiming".
Hmm... Howabout a Cherubi? They're quite adorable.
Hi mister green interested person! <:3 Umm... Can I have a Tirtouga? If that would effect your budget for the others at all, get me a Wynaut instead?

An anything for Espeon, Whirlpool, Mendatt and Moo (I was going to give him the chimchar I'm not using but Byrus had to go and buy one soooo meh.)

and enjoy it while it lasts because I'm probably going to start cutting down on gift values for people I don't know that well until my income rises to obscene levels again.

Male Murkrow with Super Luck, please.

Thank you! :3

Also: because I have a sudden ~influx of money~ all three of you (Mendatt, Moo, and Espeon) can have something ~$24! (may be delayed until Negrek clears the Bank)

Last edited:

Also: because I have a sudden ~influx of money~ all three of you (Mendatt, Moo, and Espeon) can have something ~$24! (may be delayed until Negrek clears the Bank)

Soo... Would you like the Timburr that I mentioned?
Also, would a Vulpix be manageable?

Oohhhh how about a forewarn drowzee? Any gender/name!

In that case here have a trapinch it's kind of cute not really
Just quote someone's post and say something thankful, funny, or sarcastic. Or some combination of the above. Or "Claiming".
Hmm... Howabout a Cherubi? They're quite adorable.
Hi mister green interested person! <:3 Umm... Can I have a Tirtouga? If that would effect your budget for the others at all, get me a Wynaut instead?

Was any of this referring to me?

Back
Top Bottom