• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

I have like $275 that I don't really use, so I'd be willing to buy you any Pokemon, any rarity :o Name something~

Or items if you want one?

Last edited:
I have like $275 that I don't really use, so I'd be willing to buy you any Pokemon, any rarity :o Name something~

Or items if you want one?

I think I'll just fill my team with ASOIAF pokemon. ^_^ Lysa the female swablu, please? Thanks!

It's been a while since the last time I gave out a gift.

Have an anything, Mai.

A female trapinch, with arena trap? Thank you!

Or you could just happen to rig my battle with Kratos for the next few rounds. That's cool too.

Mai - have an anything! (that can be bought for $37 or less!)

A shuppet, maybe :D?

happeh birthdeh Meh

Have an anything around 15$!

tumblr_lpl175OMAd1qceiz6o1_500.gif

(I finally found another way to use this!)

A male slugma with flame body, please. Thanks!

Mai! You get a free berry bag! Sadly, I only have coupons for berries, so you'll just have to go without a real, awesome coupon for it.

I was always meaning to get one of those! Thank you~

Slugma

Take good care of him, I guess.

Claiming! Thank you :D

MAI I LOVE YOU

HERE HAVE A PRESENT

Also I am offering to develop a sigthing for her to match if you want!!

EEE I AM LOVED AND ALSO I LOVE YOU TOO <3

WILL YOUR FIANCEE BE MAD ABOUT THIS

(Yes, please!)

I have run out of words for this (and happy emoticons) but thank you so much! :>

A female trapinch, with arena trap? Thank you!

Or you could just happen to rig my battle with Kratos for the next few rounds. That's cool too.
Well, there you go, you're getting a Rigged Reffing.
I nicknamed the Trapinch that, in case somebody doesn't get it

Back
Top Bottom