• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Happy birthday, Kratos. I said I would get you a gift, didn't I? Offering a <$18 random thing would have been silly, though, so take a big root and a miracle seed. If only Kaleidoscope could have held three items at a time!

<333~

... I don't want to know what happens if I lose.

Happy birthday, Kratos. I said I would get you a gift, didn't I? Offering a <$18 random thing would have been silly, though, so take a big root and a miracle seed. If only Kaleidoscope could have held three items at a time!

<333~

... I don't want to know what happens if I lose.

Too tired to bother with witty banter, so I'll just say thank you~

I totally forgot your birthday was coming, Kratos.

Have an anything.

I can't really think of any anythings that I need! Surprise me, I guess!

Oh what Kratos' birthday! :D Have an anything or $20 if you can't decide (but it's not like you need that, do you?).

Mostly already discussed via VM; whatever's fine, if anything, really.

Hey Kratos, have some sex.

unf~

Oh yeah. What to buy to one of the richest players around. I wonder.

Anyways, have an anything around 10$.

Again, surprise me! Thank you!

kratos can I give you negative $2000

No, thank you, but you can ungive me negative $2000 if you like!

Well, Kratos, given the amount of Pokémon species you alone own, I figured I'd give you the single most common species of the entire league.

This Ralts is yours.

I wasn't sure what gender to make it; I kept it male so you could choose between Gardevoir and Gallade, but if you do go for the former, well, it'll be male.

Back
Top Bottom