• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Black Market

Well, I didn't really want to take the Hoppip as well because I thought it'd be a bit of a rip-off for you. If you're really looking rid of her though, I'll buy her off you for $10. (double the regular price cause I feel like it)

If you want her, alright!

byrus you are so generous must remember this for christmas

Ok, coupling geodude and nidoran (male) for the low price of whatever you want to give me. (will take best offer)

If anyone wants um, my Geodude (female) (I was cheap okay), Stoneralla, I'll gove it to you for 4$... And Quickflash, (female) my Rattata. That'll also be 4$. Or 3$, but not 2$ okay >:(. I need money, okay? Also they just sit in my PC Box. They need better hooooomes!

Edit: or I'll trade for something but money preferred

If anyone wants um, my Geodude (female) (I was cheap okay), Stoneralla, I'll gove it to you for 4$... And Quickflash, (female) my Rattata. That'll also be 4$. Or 3$, but not 2$ okay >:(. I need money, okay? Also they just sit in my PC Box. They need better hooooomes!

Edit: or I'll trade for something but money preferred

I'll take the geodude for a round five, so my money stays even.

Sold!

Oh um I think I'll also offer my female Poliwag, Aquaggle. 3$-5$, or up for trade.

i'm selling

Little Bob Peep the Male Mareep~ 8$-10$+

Percy the Male Pidgey~ 6$-8$+

I really needz the moneez. =(

See, I was gonna buy the Mareep, possibly, but then I checked and I can get it from the control panel for $7...try selling it for at most $6 or $7

I want to see if people would be genorous.(JK X3)

If someone offers it for 7 dollars, i'll take the offer. If someone offers a little more, then it'll be good too. But i might not sell it for 6. probably 7 or maybe 8.

Wanna buy it though? I'll seel it for possibly 6, but more likely 7 or 8.

whut about Percy Pidgey?

The point is, why would you buy it for the same price as normal? You can pick your stats and such if you buy it on your own, and most people that aren't refs (and even some that are refs, like me!) have trouble scrounging up money.

Anyhow, I'd like to sell Mafia Terrorist the male oshawott. I'd prefer if it was somewhere close to the normal price, but considering I got it for $15 before the hack came in I'm not going to be absolutely furious if you try to buy it off me for ~$12 or so. However, in selling it to the Market itself I think I get $10. So that's basically the minumum!

EDIT: Also, does anyone have rare candies they'd be selling for $40? I currently have only $33, but once I get done with one of my e-reffings/sell Mafia Terrorist I'll have enough. I'd take a trade for him as well, but depending on what people are offering I'd probably prefer pure money.

Last edited:
ok then

Little bob peep- $5
Percy- $3

Would anyone also wish for a trade? i could also trade my mareep and pidgey.

Back
Top Bottom