• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiny: You're on the right track with the last one, just keep thinking about the rest of the clues you've been given.

Pikachu, yes. What could he do that takes one third of another thing away? I got it when I saw a message on a page farther back...

Help with 27? I tried Smoochum=13, 13=smoochum, Smoochum=thirteen, and Thirteen=smoochum. no luck.

Last edited:
^Source code helps a lot, trust me. If you get it, it becomes obvious!

for 27 all I can find in the previous posts are people saying
DO THE MATH. MATH IS IMPORTANT.
I don't get it

Last edited:
Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! :P

Hint to clue 26:
Something found at the end of something that was made on something that was beginning which was something on the clue 26 page (plus one)...

Hope you don't get confused... :evil:

^That is what helped me. That and the source code.
For anybody other than Shiny Spoink, I still need help with 27.

Last edited:
It seams like less people are into the Clue Game now. 3 people posted on this page.
I've looked in the past updates of late 06, but I still can't find anything. Just a random question, but if I get 27 before you, can I help you, cause you just siad anyone but me?

oh! sorry if that sounded weird. I just meant that you haven't got there yet, so...
I think that we're like the only people that posted because we each post every 15 mins. XD And read my hint closely. It makes sense if you read it and the clue together.
I GOT 27!!! Now I see what the math was about... I'm stupid sometimes. I'm working on 28...\
EDIT: Whoot! On 29!
EDIT2: Scratch that, I'm done! Yey. Are you still on the notorious 26, Shiny Spoink?

Last edited:
Yes. I've looked through the entire section, and I can't get it. Lucky.
I'm awsome at math, so I might not have a lot of trouble with 27...

It's not so much the math as how math is involved.
Look for the last time 2006 is ever mentioned (like in the hint, 2006+1?), then, look at the actual mentions in there. Then write the noun :)
Did that make sense?

well, in the clue, it said the last mention. The question is, what is the last 'mention', and what is the noun?
I don't know if that was restating my last hint, or if that helped...

I GOT 27!!! Now I see what the math was about... I'm stupid sometimes.

I almost embarrassed myself on twenty-seven. Butterfree was like "oh come on >:(" when I typed in the wrong answer but fortunately my brain was quick enough that I figured it out before submitting.

Now I am going to go back to being amused at everyone stuck on #3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom