• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
14... It's like Clue 5: "Déjà vu". Or in other words, it relates to the previous clue's answer. So when did it first appear?

Sorry if you find my hints vague, but I'm trying my best not to sound too revealing. I tend to give hints out a la Professor Layton if you ever played that.

Fine... second hint a la Professor Layton:
Don't think of the anime, if that's what you're doing. Think of another media. In what place did it reveal itself to us people/trainers for the first time?

omg im stuck at number 8, you know, the one with the list and then something about tyranitar. i;ve read all the clues but cant seem to worrk it out! greeargh!!!11!!one1!!one!111!oneone1one!

some one plz help.............plz?

Game then, but still doesn't make enough sense...

noob think of what games he appears in, and try that... I fear I'm a bit to revealling, oh well...

Third hint for Eon: "I'm gonna go catch me some Pokémon! Now where can I find (insert name)? Better yet, which area in (insert first region it appeared in)? I can't give you anything better than this without revealing too much.

15, first query string and I don't know...

EDIT: Scrub that...16 make no sense...

Last edited:
Clue 16:
Take a break, play a few games (remember that the Clue Game is Pokémon and site related).
That's all you'll need for this clue... I think...

what is 26?? *off to go check*

OHOH how could i forget xD the notorious 26... (i assume you know where to look)think simple, like VERY simple, if you're a student it's probably something you'd use every day

what is a mention? when do you mention things (most of the time)? and what's the last one for that particular one? (it's VERY random, and remember it's just the noun, one word)

i have an example now: you get an oscar award, what do you do on the stage??? =)

Last edited:
#30, I swear I'll glomp the person who gives me the most workable clue for it...

YES, YES, YES! I HAVE DONE IT! I HAVE MADE RICE PUDDING! :3

... Oh yeah, the Clue Game, right...
In related news: YES, YES, YES! I HAVE DONE IT! I HAVE BEATEN THE CLUE GAME!
Now to somehow find a way to post the proof...

For 30: It's referring to the game. But, tell me, how could the game be any different? Er, this one's sorta hard for me to give a hint to without revealing the answer.

Edit: I thought my hint for #30 was a bit too helpful, so I somewhat changed it.

Last edited:
Victory!
Skroy Gets glomped and everyone gets cake, yes cake for all, on second thought, no.

CHEESE for all, yes CHEESE, love it, eat, smear it, wear it!

I am Sheogorath fear my randomnosity!

~Sheogorath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom