• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went through the whole Marquee of Doom and didnt get anything for clue 3

EDIT:YAY got it. Now its clue four

Last edited:
okay smasher120 if you are a girl you use this every morning after you clean your teeth and most households have more than one.
still need help on 7 i know i'm going to kick myself

Last edited:
7 is the one with the Blastoise and Charizard or whatever it was right?

At least tell us about it because most of us pros were done and forgot it forever ago.

Clue 5 is confusing... The source code barely helps

EDIT:Got it thanks to veekun. Clue 6 now.
Another Edit:ON 7 and now i need help

Last edited:
okay well i know that that it is charizards nose but i have no clue what to type in because everything i do is wrong also i try charizard's=nose and it tells me that one more person got it right but i don't advance help me!

Last edited:
okay i type in charizard=nose and it comes up with the same question but where it says n people have got this right it has gone up one help me with this.

Last edited:
there's that <br /> in there for no good reason. and, uh, get rid of that link; it's an easy skip to clue 7 for those who couldn't solve clue 1. like me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom