• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Can you give me a clue for where to look for the answer for 22, I can't remember...^

EDIT:I just remembered, but I don't know what to put...
Is it a query string?

Hmm, 22... Is that the christmas-y one?

Lessee... What pokemon does her true love think she likes the most? It would be the one he gave her the most of. Which pokemon did she get the most of and how many did she get?

And you are very welcome Ooooooohface. :D

Hmm, 22... Is that the christmas-y one?

Lessee... What pokemon does her true love think she likes the most? It would be the one he gave her the most of. Which pokemon did she get the most of and how many did she get?

And you are very welcome Ooooooohface. :D

No it is the one about giftwrapping.
I found where the answer was, I think I know what the answer is for number 29, but everything I try doesn't work...

No it is the one about giftwrapping.
I found where the answer was, I think I know what the answer is for number 29, but everything I try doesn't work...

Remember where you found the answer to 22? Read the update... :D

OMG THANK YOU ITALIANPSYCHO
YAY34100.png

Frame 2 is the biggest hint, but I'll give another one that's kinda unhelpful-ish.
Oooohhh... Shiny....

Wow, I just love gemstones! Sapphires, Diamonds, Topaz, Amethyst... I love them and their clean cut shape!

victorymh5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom