• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my gosh...
once again you are red hot on the answer, make sure you use correct grammar (not saying your grammar is WRONG but it has to be the same as butterfree's) btw, its not a query string

Thanks again! Does 19 have something to do with reversing the order of oddish's pokedex number in some way to get its counterpart?

Areseusu: You're in the past tense with you move. Don't be.

I STILL NEED HELP ON 18! I tried MtCoronet, mountcoronet, magnezone, and even "yes"!

PLEASE HELP ME!

Areseusu: You're in the past tense with you move. Don't be.

I STILL NEED HELP ON 18! I tried MtCoronet, mountcoronet, magnezone, and even "yes"!

PLEASE HELP ME!

Thanks, but if you see my post above, I got it. ;)

ummm, one of those answers is correct. Retry, maybee?

yup, one of them is correct. oh and
check bulbapedia for firered/leafgreen they have a list of version exclusives :)

Oh, yay! I got it :)

So now I'm on 19 like the rest of us. The source code says "hovering over images is fun". I tried, and got "043oddish".

ok... for both of you
hover over the oddish like ellliekat and you get ____, ok now use this format for its counterpart. no it is not a query string

Oh, yay! Now of course I'm stuck on 20.

Got it. Anyway, I blew through this and am now stuck on 26. I know It's in the Old Updates section, somewhere on the 2007 page, and I think I have the 3 posts 2006 is mentioned, but WHAT'S THE NOUN???

Last edited:
k... the infamous 26
it is very lame........ and your looking at the right place.... you'll now it when you see it

I still don't get it. I tried disclaimer(s), chapter(s), update(s), and year(s)!

It is frying my brain. WHAT IS IT?

Edit: Mwahaha, I just noticed I'm a Caterpie! Yay!

ok... what did you JUST say in your last post? its one thing that's in your last post....

your looking in the right place already, why are you using the ones that are obviously not the answer? its something IN the post not what the post is

Thank you so much once again.

21. This time I Know That I Know what its talking about ( the attack Superpower, and its secondary effects lowering your Attack and Defense ) I just Can't Figure Out What to Type in the Stupid Box. This is why I stink at this game.

there's no such attack as superpower *wink* besides... what do you think -1/3 means? think pikachu...

umm, there actually is an attack called Superpower. Anyways, I got it. I feel like I'm absolutely horrible at this for asking for help on every question for a whole part of the game, but is 22 site related? or is it an attack?

me need help on 17 its got me stumped please can some one give me a hand

Ok...think of the word "marvellous," and think of pokemon that have a special method for evolving.

Hi. ^^

17: It took me a bit. In the source code, it says 'who says it looks female?' And it has equal rates of gender, but the Pokemon is often considered tender. So...It's a Pokemon with a 50/50 chance of being female/male, but people automatically or usually consider it 'tender', the word relating to a gender. So now, unfortunately, you have to go through all of the Pokemon like that and try their names. Dx

22: Clue is giftwrapping'. (After a hyper little smiley. -_-;) And the source code says 'updating...' So maybe you should look somewhere that has somewhere to do with lots of updates, and look for stuff about giftwrapping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom