• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The CoD Word War - NaNoWriMo 2011

Awright Blue Team let's go!...I should be able to get a move on as soon as this week is over, actually. I have an AP Bio test, a Government test, Calculus to learn, a Portfolio to completely redo...ugh this week is going to suck.

Yeah Team Blue! *waves flag crazily* Here's to hoping I can actually lock up my internal editor for an entire month :D

ELEVEN MINUTES OVER HERE :DDDDD

Uh I am so excited and nervous and lazgjhlzgv -

Go... Team Green?

Sorry to say that I'll probably weigh down the average :( But I'll try!

*waves a red flag*
*gets shot down by patriots*

Bluh, will update my TOTALLY DONE FOR THE DAY IN ONE HOUR HAH wordcount when I wake up!

And yes, Crazy Linoone, I totally meant GO TEAM GREEN!

Ooh yay from what I can piece (meaning add) together Team Green already has over 7k total. Writing fast is fun. Go Team Green! Am I being weird? Writing fast makes me hyper.

Team blue, I'm ashamed of you all. You should be doing so much better. SO much better. I mean, I already wrote my words, you all should write yours.

Anyhow, results for day 1: Green team is in the lead by far, more than doubling the scores of anyone else. Team blue is last in the scaled average, second to Team Yellow. And if participants don't start their novels by the time on 11/5 that I update, they're out. Just to make it more fun for the rest of us, y'know? Right now as far as I can tell that's only hopeandjoy and Phantom.

Littlestream, did you start early?

Back
Top Bottom