• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Crazy Cat Lady

Green

Slowpoke
01122004.png
Ever the oblivious one, she hasn't noticed that her Pink Bow is identical the one "Hugsy" was wearing earlier. Seriously, RNG, what's up with that? Anyhoo, catch or continue?

RuffledFeathers

Spr_4h_029.png
Bag_Shell_Bell_Sprite.png
She was in the bathroom sink. I'm not sure why she was in the bathroom sink, but that's where she was. She's wearing a collar with a twinkly Shell Bell and a tag reading "Mopsy". Take her, or keep going?

RandomTyphoon

Nidoqueen Aha, this is why Mopsy was hiding in the sink - she must have been getting into mischief! Momma Mopsy is looking pretty frustrated. Capture or continue?

Nooo! It's Pokemon cruelty! I MUST SAVE THEM! THREE OF THEM! *slaps down $12*

Last edited:
Green

BUSTED! As you're sneaking through the kitchen, Ms. Babbingorst totters in to make herself a cup of tea. She blinks myopically at you, assumes that you're a guest she's forgotten, and offers the tea to you. You feel too awkward and vaguely guilty to steal a pokemon this round, better luck next time.

blazheirio889

Skitty D'aww, it's a Skitty! Isn't she darling? Who's a sweet little skitty, cutesy-wutesy little skitty.... ahem. Catch or continue?

RandomTyphoon

.. Okay, is my verbal comprehension just terrible today, or was that actually total gibberish?

shadow_lugia

Meowth So he's not a wisecracking Team Rocket Meowth, he's still a pretty awesome cat. Kinda feral, though. Really feral. I mean, I don't think even Maud's seen him since taking him in. Anyway catch yes/no/pineapple/whatever?

Eonrider
Absol
Bag_Silk_Scarf_Sprite.png
He was perched up on a dresser, snarling at the pokemon below. Someone doesn't play well with others. He's wearing a puffy Silk Scarf, but it doesn't appear to have a cute nickname embroidered on it - small victories, I suppose. (Collars: 3)

Flareth
Swinub With lithe, feline grace, she nimbly darted across the fl-- okay, no, it's a Swinub. She was snuffling around under the kitchen counter in hopes of finding tasty crumbs. Do you want her?

Green

Pachirisu Look, this may be third-person omniscient writing style, but I'm not actually, you know, omniscient. I have no clue how he ended up in the dishwasher, okay?

blazheirio889

Nidorino He was in the cupboard under the stairs. No, Ms. Babbingorst doesn't live at Number Four, Privet Drive - why do you ask?

BlueMoony

Sandshrew She was trying to tunnel her way to freedom through the carpet in the living room. Abort/Retry/Quit i mean Capture/Continue?

RandomTyphoon

gsctrainer66.gif
In your pokemon-rescuing quest, you stumble across an unfortunate trainer who encountered Maud Babbingorst in one of her least lucid moments. He has a ridiculously froofy bow tied to his neck and a tag reading "Mr. Tibbles". He greets you with an embarrassed awkward-turtle-tastic smile. WHAT DOST THOU DO?

(haha, the RNG is a benevolent god sometimes. Also a freaking crazy god.)

Ohhhh, Absol.... And he doesn't have a ridiculous mickname, too! That means I can name him myself! *names him cutsie Disaster*

Last edited:
Eonrider

Jigglypuff
fluffytail.jpg
You put the collar (a sensible dark blue, nothing outrageous and/or frilly) on Absol and continue. There's a Jigglypuff sleeping in the basket by the fireplace. She's obviously totally badass - in order to sleep in such a coveted, warm, comfortable spot she must have FOUGHT OFF ALL CHALLENGERS TO THE THRONE. The image is slightly spoiled though by, you know, the puffy pink snoring thing clutching a Fluffy Tail. (Collars: 2)

Full Metal Cookies

Skitty She's curled up in the chandelier - apparently it's more comfortable than it looks (which is not very, all spikes and curlicues and dangly crystal bits). There's a slightly reddish cast to her fur, but she's not actually shiny. You take a moment to curse the RNG for being one damn number off.

Back
Top Bottom