• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Crystalmoon Wolf Pack

Moon squealed with surprise and jumped to the side, not at all expecting something to fly by like that. She watched it fly away, panting.
Wolf-bird? Shouldn't squeal. Wolves heard me. Did they? Run? But I'm hungry. No mice.

Flying over the sea was fun, but there was something about today. anyways she was hungry and flew away from the sea looking for something like.... WAM! no not now!
WAM! her fur was becomeing white and she was falling down from the sky. in the path of a wolf pack. the white wolf that had been black was geting up and show her fangs. many howls came after that an then nothing there was a white wolf turn back to black. she look at what she had did "no" and flew as fast as she could away about hiting a wolf with bird wings.

Silverfur howled angry and upset that she was alone as realization of the night before finally worked its way back to her mind. She was the lone survivor of the crystalmoon pack, far as she knew anyway. she stepped slowly away from the pool of water and stared across the field her eyes filled with pain

((Well, Butterfree is the one in charge around here, so I guess she can do whatever she feels like. Not that I'm complaining about this getting bumped.. I did like this RP. >>))

you want me to post again?? ( i wont eat you....im just a lil frustrated at this rp..)

Back
Top Bottom