• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Darkest Hour (halfway through plot)

Re: The Darkest Hour- REMADE!

((Well, there are more Pokemon coming.))
Suddenly, three Machamp appeared in the scene, attempting many Karate Chops on Manmuu. Meanwhile, the Grovyle were knocked back by Shadow Ball.
Then the whole place exploded.

((You're funny. But I have a question. Is Manmuu knocked out? If not:))

Manmuu was struck by the Karate Chops while he wildly flailed his legs, kicking one Machamp away. He liked Machamp, but not when they were attacking him. The Mamoswine swung his head down to cut his ropes, also knocking down one more of the Fighting-types. He was loose on the top, so he crushed the Machamp that he knocked down and came loose from his ropes. He charged at the Grovyle who were carrying the unconcious Onko, and barreled through them, causing all but one to be flung away. He then swung the remainder to the side and put Onko on top of his tusks, carrying her over to a nearby tree.

((Onko has already been carried far away. The Grovyle are faster than that. For another thing, this is Darkrai's army. You're making it seem like they're all Magikarp or something. Give them a chance to fight back.))
One Machamp was kicked by Manmuu, but it used Wake-Up Slap on the Ice-type before more Grovyle arrived and repeatedly used Leaf Blade on Manmuu.

((Sorry, I'll try better. It's just that: Wouldn't you be crushed if you were stomped on by an elephant?))

Manmuu was hit by Wake-Up Slap as well as the Leaf Blades, and attempted to knock his enemies back, but they knocked him out first. "Ow."

The Grovyle tied ropes around Manmuu while the Machamp dragged him away. The Grovyle then moved to Kester, attempting to tie his claws together first while two others tried to tie ropes around his mouth. Two Bronzong stood between him and the other Pokemon to absorb attacks.

((Don't worry, I've got a plan.))

((Okay. This is getting interesting. TIme for a comeback...)

Six Aggron approached me from all sides.

"I didn't expect this to happen," i said, calling ghost energy to my hand as I did so, "Clearly you've prepared for our arrival."

No, Zrantox... you simply forgot how tight these defenses truly were...

What?

SUrprised as I was by this, I was unprepared for the Aggron thrwoing energy ropes around me. These were no ordinary ropes; they were created to repel attack powers.

"No!" I yelled, "You cannot do this to me! We cannot fall after coming so far!"

Maybe so, the mysterious voice said again, But I bet there was a time when you said your frineds would never enter the deepest fo shadows... but look what happened.

Then and there I knew who this was.

"No," I whispered, "You're dead."

Almost said the Spirit of Xaicra, but not quite.

The Grovyle hopped away with Kester while the Aggron brought Zrantox with them. One Bronzong used Confuse Ray on the two captives and Artemis, and finally, the remaining Grovyle tied her up with dark ropes and brought her in.
(Okay, Grin, we're almost to you. Now everyone wakes up here, in a prison-cell like thing.)

----
Onko saw that everyone had been put into cages and placed in this prison cell. They looked like they were still asleep, and Onko was the only one awake. Apparently, these cages were metal.
A bad choice.
Onko immediately melted a hole in hers with Flame Wheel, and waited for everyone to wake up while she inspected the room.

Manmuu stretched and yawned. "Yay, pizza," he said as he looked around. "Wait, where are we?" He noticed he was in a metal cage. He made another Mamoswine noise and bashed the bars nearly fifty times. They were bent but not broken. "Hey Onko, can you help me out of here?" He looked at the Infernape through the bars.

"Sure. Just shield yourself; the cage will be hot for a moment." She used Ember on the bent bars, allowing Manmuu an opening. "We should wait until the others wake up. There doesn't appear to be a door, so Darkrai's army can't find us."
She then added, "The door must be camouflaging against the stone wall. But if it were, it would probably be locked tight. We can't escape that way.
"We should get some rest. More of Darkrai's army might ambush us when we leave. And they'll be in the mood for a fight."

Manmuu stood back and exited the cage when the bars cooled down. "Thanks." he listened to Onko but continued walking next to the wall, feeling for a door. "I know! I'll keep watch. If any minions come, we can memorise the location of the door, and when the minions are gone we can go through!"

"I don't think any minions will come. We'll probably just have to escape as soon as the others wake up, because I have an idea."

((Dangit, I missed everything.))

Kester jumped at the sound of Manmuu's roar, and snarled softly when pain lanced through his chest where a Grovyle had slashed him, attempting to subdue him. Wincing, he slowly pushed himself to his feet and looked around at his surroundings, a depressing uniform gray.

This place...

He glared at the bars for a second, before sighing. Suddenly, he spat out a purple glob and watched icily as it hissed and sputtered, the corrosive Toxic eating away at the bar's integrity. Making his decision, he stabbed at the bars with glowing green claws, the Fury Cutter growing more powerful until finally it sliced through the bar and then the next, leaving a sizable gap for him to climb through.

Seeing Onko and Manmuu talking together, he padded over to join them, his tail flicking back and forth as he approached.

I felt the sensation of being carried somewhere else, then darkness.

I then opened my eye. What I saw made it fly open in shock.

I was floating in some mlticolored dimension. All around me, energy streamed, giving it the appearance of some twisted vortex.

"Awake, are we?"

Standing in front of me was a humanoid black shape. As I watched, the shape began to take form, until it became....

No....

Xaicra.

But it no longer looked like the Tyranitar that I once knew. Now, it was warped, defomed.

Xaicra's face had been half destroyed, leaving only a shapeless black mass in place. Most of his tentacles and blades were crumpled or destroyed completely. One arm was missing, and the other didn't look much better.

"You're once again wondering what happened," xaicra said, his hatred undisguised. The answer is simple: You happened."

Onko turned to Kester. "You're the first one awake, besides us. We're just making a plan on how to get out of here. I've been thinking that most of us could weaken the wall with our attacks, then Manmuu could bash it down."

"Really? Cool," said Manmuu. He stood back. "Whenever you're ready. That is, if we're putting this plan into action."

"Not quite," Onko laughed. "I said before, everyone has to wake up first so that we can all run as quickly as possible. But if we're here, we're close to Darkrai, which means that I can challenge him while the rest of you hold his army off. I'm sure you can do it."

"Thanks," Manmuu said. He turned to the wall. "We will make it out of here. I'm sure of it."

Back
Top Bottom