• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Darkest Hour (halfway through plot)

((Onko's funny. And this post will be too.))

"Okay," Manmuu nodded. "Let's go find Uxie and Mesprit then."

"Good, good, we're ready." i said, "Now then, does anyone have a decent map of the surrounding area. I need to firgure out which way to go to reach the river."

"We could ask Groudon," Ispirit suggested. "It seemed friendly enough. And it knows the way around the island."

"Good, good," i muttered. "Once we reach the River... We'll sort out whatever problem it is that they have."

And with that, I floated to the cave.

Onko dodged the slash, nearly getting hit on the foot. "Calm down. It's me, Onko, and Team Light. We're just here to ask a question.
"Do you know where the River of Ancients is?"

"Yes, but you'll have to fight the information out of me."
Its voice rose. "Your friend killed my Hand, so I have no reason to trust you." It shot a Mud Shot at Onko.

"Oh, happy day," i said sarcastically. "Goros, you are truly stupid."

"Still, if there's no other way to do this..." I charged, powering up a Dark Pulse.

"We'll have to beat you within an inch of your life."

"We're only trying to faint it," said Manmuu. "If we kill it, the world will fall out of balance!"

Groudon took a look at Zrantox. Foolish Dusknoir. It shot a Fire Blast.

((Remember, Groudon's a legendary. It should be harder to defeat than the Pokemon that we've previously encountered.))

((I know.))

"That's why I said 'half an inch of his life'. I don't want to kill him, lest I throw the world out of balance and invoke- oh-"

The fire blast connected and I was thrown back into a wall.

Well, Perhaps I shouldn't have done that...

Zrantox, i haven't seen you act that rashly since back in the good old days.

"Shut up," I whispered as I powered up another Dark Pulse, turning invisible while doing so.

I'll need to take it nice and slow form here on in. That was reall, really, stupid of me.

"Goros wasn't with us at the beginning," Onko explained. "He decided to join us before we left." Reluctantly, she used Flamethrower on Groudon.

"Why should I believe that?" Groudon was hit by the Flamethrower, but not hurt much (since it's a legendary. Okay I should stop pointing that out now).

"You try to trick Furyclaw so I can let you go? Not going to happen."

Goros sat at the entrance and watched the fight unfold.
It's Azelf stupid. Not Mesprit. And this can't be true. I know exactly what to do. he thought.
Going into the Shadow World Goros walked under the Groudon.
"You're coming with me for a minute!" he shouted as he pulled the giant into the Shadow World.

"Why would we want someone who killed a Hand with us?" i yelled. "I'm a Hand. One other pokemon travelign with us is also a Hand. If I had known that the Metagross had killed your Hand before, I would have taken measures to make sure he didn't come with us."

Artemis folded her arms and sighed, shaking her head as she watched the fight.
"Yeah, we've established that Goros is a waste of stupid. Can we move on, please?"
She felt that this point was proven when he shouted and attacked Groudon.

Back
Top Bottom