• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Darkest Hour (halfway through plot)

((Uh, Goros? It's nearly impossible to drag something 2,500 pounds somewhere when you're less than half that.))

"I have no reason to believe this," said Groudon. "Furyclaw shall not fall for your trickery." It charged up a Solarbeam and shot it at the team.

"We are not lying!" I yelled, while barely evading the Solarbeam, "We came here with noble intentions: to find a new home. How do you want us to prove it?"

"Your friend here is the only one who can. Until recently I did not know that the Metagross had been traveling with you."

"It's true," Manmuu muttered. He didn't learn of the incoming SolarBeam, so Ispirit rested her hand on him as they phased out and back in when the beam came through.

Onko nodded, being hit by the Solarbeam but still managing to stay standing. "What Zrantox says is the truth."

Artemis created a shield of light to protect herself from the Solar Beam. She tried to sound calm, but was getting frustrated.
"Zrantox doesn't lie."

"Oh, really? How do I know you don't?" Furyclaw spouted many fiery rocks for an Eruption that shook the ground.

The moment Onko said the last part of her promise, I flaoted as far away form her as I could, if only to reinforce the fact that what we said was true.

Here's hoping the others will take similar actions.

"So..." said Furyclaw. "Where is the Metagross?"
It wasn't attacking anymore. "What you say is the truth. If it is not you shall be killed like you asked."

"Finally, to answer your question.
"The River of Ancients is a long way from here. It is directly east"--it pointed with its claw--"of here. It should take a couple of days to reach it.
"I have heard of a rumour that warns never to touch the water in the River. It's a rumour, but it may be true. So be careful."

"That's true. She- eh, I was told that, should you tocuh the water... you die, one way or another, but I think part of it involes the Ancient Spirits. And thank you for tellling us where it is."

East, eh? I do remember going there now...

"I think that it doesn't kill you right away; it induces a deadly illness. Most call it, ironically, 'cold fever.'"

"Really? Perhaps... well if, it's still fatal, I suppose you'll die by touching it anyhow.. unless there's a cure?"

(( He opened the portal underneath Groudon. Groudon + open hole directly underneath him + forces of gravity = he falls through. And Goros was pulling to make it go faster ))

"Well, as much as i'd liek to stick around in this cave, I can't" I said, floating out of the cave as fast as he could, "I've got a river to find."

Goros... you are really starting to get on my nerves. For once... can you not make a smoothly going conversation turn into violence?

Artemis mumbled something to the effect of, what he said and dashed after Zrantox. She said sarcastically in a fake cheerful voice,
"Well, that went well, didn't it?"

Back
Top Bottom