• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Darkest Hour (halfway through plot)

Onko shrugged. She hadn't intended to get into the fight in the first place. On top of all this, she still kept in mind that Artemis was being sarcastic.

"you think?" I muttered, 'I swear, that Metagross is always there to mess things up when they go smoothly. I jsut hope he doens't mess things up at the River."

Artemis shrugged.
"I don't really trust him. Not that he's evil or something, just.. you know. He does stuff like that and causes a lot of trouble for everyone."

"I didn't know him prior to the whole thing with Team Dark," I said, "And even then, I only saw him once or twice. Still, he doens't seem to be trustworhty. i don't know what he's going to do with Groudon, but I'm not sticking around to find out, that's for sure."

"Ugh. Me neither."

Manmuu and Ispirit followed Onko. "So let's go to the River."

((I'm losing touch with my Ice-types D: ))

Artemis nodded and smiled slightly.
The guy who used to be in Team Dark and killed a bunch of people is more trustworthy than Goros. Sad.

Onko wished secretly that her brother were here to share the island. She looked up at the darkening sky, able to see a single star.
Swift...

I was silent as I floated along.

They've... put their trust in me. I once tried to kill her... and she said she trusted me.

Can you be trusted? I mean, look what you haven't told them, heh heh.

If I told them, you'd kill me, or atleast destroy my spirit.

Hmm. Tre. But right now it's fun to watch you keep this away frm them. And the ebst part is that it's all on your own. I haven't done a single thing to stop it.

Artemis was quiet, watching Zrantox. Onko was looking at the sky, and looked sad. She felt strangely euphoric. She didn't know why, things were going pretty badly. It was getting dark, and she looked up at the sky as she walked, watching the stars appearing. Distracted, the Gallade almost walked into Zrantox.

I glanced at the Lightstruck, who had nearly walked in to me, and said nothing, merely floated out of her way.

I did this to her. I let this happen to her kind.

Maybe she should know the full story, then...

That
was the full story.

You keep telling yourself that, old "friend"

I turned around at Onko's question. "If what Groudon said to us is true, and assuming we don't encounter any difficulties, we should be able to reach it at the day after tomarrow."

"Takes a while... but it is worth it. I want to keep anyone from dying, especially legendaries, if it is possible."

"yes, yes. Now I'm going to sleep. I haven't found decent rest in quite some time, and somethign tells me that whatever happens at the River... it's going to be big."

And with that, I floated away to find somewhere to sleep.

((Just be sure not to control the plot without telling me, or it's railroading.))
Onko nodded, turning around to the team. "We rest here," she told her comrades.

Manmuu nodded. "Alright." He stomped hard and when the dust cleared, there was a ditch big enough to fit him and Ispirit.

"Thanks." She lay down in it, using her breath to freeze the ground underneath her.

Artemis sat down on the ground, looking annoyed.
"For the love of Mew, how am I supposed to sleep like this? I have a spike coming out of my back.. jeez."
Shrugging sleepily, she just fell asleep sitting down and had an odd dream about getting turned into a tree and then being eaten by Onko, somehow.

((*nods*))
Onko shook her head once more, sitting down and using Flame Wheel on herself to create a ring of fire that didn't spread. She then fell asleep in the warmth.

I found a spot under a tree that seemed comfortable enough. I floated to the ground, closed my eye, and fell asleep under the tree's shadow

Back
Top Bottom