• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Darkest Hour (halfway through plot)

Re: The Darkest Hour- halfway done!

Kester turned away to hide the rueful scowl that was spreading across his face and bounded after Onko, mind awhirl.

So, it is him. We're in the company of one of those accursed Hands...

I knew he was far too suspicious, with those inconsistencies...How he acted so lighthearted, but then slaughtered all those minions. Why didn't I notice?

He says he doesn't have to kill anyone....Ha! I haven't forgotten the Cleansing, and I never will.

I'm going to have to watch him...

Distractedly, he turned a corner and continued following Onko.

I continued: "You may or may not have heard of me," I said, "When the Hand was Active, I was Giratina's Hand. And Xaicra... was Rayquaza's."

I said no mroe after that. I simply turned and followed Onko. I had a lot to think about, and much time to do so now that Darkrai was dead.

Ispirit giggled. "You're funny, Grin." Manmuu continued after Onko with the Froslass on his back. "I guess you could show me around when we get to your home?" she asked to the Infernape.

Onko nodded. "That's correct."
((We're going to skip to the part where we get to base. It's going to be the next morning. By the way, the invasion took an estimated three days, including the battle against Xaicra.))
-------
Onko woke up to the bright morning sun. It was beautiful, and the sky was completely devoid of clouds. She wandered out of home and picked a delicious Pecha berry from a nearby tree, eating it in two bites and burying the pit. The Infernape hoped that it would grow another, pretty Pecha tree someday. Done with her breakfast, she wandered back into the hut that she, and everyone else in Team Light, called home.

Ispirit yawned quietly from her place on the floor. When she opened her eyes, she floated upward and said, "Good morning, Team Light!" The Froslass hovered out the window. Soon she came to a Nanab berry bush. She picked two off psychically and ate them. Then she went back to home and waved to Onko.

((I remember when we just started and Onko was still a Chimchar.))

((Yeah. It still seems like that, huh? I'm going to let everyone else wake up, since I have a plan to introduce us to the new plot.))

((And where I was part of team Dark. Good Times...))

I hadn't slept that night.

How could I? I anticipated many sleepless nights after what had happened in the days past.

The threat of Dakrai had been exterminated, Xaicra was no longer as dangerous as he'd once been, but he still lived.

In me.

Kester took his time getting up, stretching repeatedly before rising, but eventually decided to rise, waiting until Onko was out of sight as usual to get up. Sure that the Infernape had passed by, he quietly got to his feet and cautiously tiptoed out of the hut so as to avoid detection.

Exiting the base, he was momentarily blinded by the bright sunlight beating down everywhere-this was going to be a scalding day. The Zangoose resolved to spend as much time as possible in the shade.

It was odd, he thought, plucking a group of Grepa berries of a low bush, how this day was so similar to that one. almost as if...Nevermind. Quietly, he stole over to a tree and dug his claws into the scraggly bark, lifting himself to a branch he frequented for its view over the clearing, and lay down to watch, looking for anything interesting.

(( Okay I'm WAY behind. I've been swamped these past few days and I probably shouldn't be on now. Is there anyway I can re-enter and maybe get an update? ))

((The best summary possible is that Team Light got past a bunch of traps, were captured, escaped, fought and conquered Darkrai, and then returned to the base.))

((Yes. You built a spare base west of ours, since we defeated Darkrai; there was about a day long gap in the plot, and it's been about 24 hours since Darkrai disappeared. You are welcome to attack us anytime you like now, or do whatever else you want to do.))

Artemis stared.
"You were supposed to.. kill me. Uh..."
What are you supposed to say to a person after they say that?!

(later.)

She woke up slowly, looking around. The Gallade went outside, and began picking Sitrus berries from a bush. It was really bright out, which didn't really bother her. Artemis felt surprisingly calm, after what happened yesterday.
Darkrai is dead. Dead. We're free.
After eating the berries, the Gallade went into the woods, singing softly to herself.
...now what?

Grin awoke slowly. No news from Arceus. Then again, last time we talked was the first time in years! ... I'm hungry...

He walked around outside for a few minutes until he found She-Gallade. "Well, hello friend. I was thinking we need a new name if we want to become a superhero team. Team Light sounds so... normal. I was thinking, "Grin, and the other Pokemon, " sounded good." He laughed.

Artemis stopped singing when she heard the other Gallade speaking, somewhat embarassed.
"Right... good luck with that. Crazy man."

Onko couldn't help overhearing the Gallades' chatting. "If you want to change the team name, ask me first. We can call it Team Sun or Team Day if you don't like Light."

Manmuu made a laughing noise at Onko's suggestions. "They are similar. We can call ourselves.... uh..." He tried to think of a name.

"Team Uh?" Onko laughed. "Yeah. I'm joking. Never mind." She wandered out to the edge of the cliff that the base was on. The Infernape liked staring at the waves.

I listned in on the talking over the "New Team Name."

It's good now that times are so peaceful that they can start focusing on less dire issues such as their team name

Back
Top Bottom