• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Darkest Hour (halfway through plot)

Goros woke up.
How long have I been asleep? he thought.
Sensing that Darkrai was gone Goros began to think.
Maybe I should join that Team Light. I could be an asset to their team. he thought.
With that settled he got up and noticed he was in the forest.
Good I'm close. he thought as he began to walk towards the base.

"Nah," Onko said. "We're pretty much only here to defeat Team Dark, not criminals."
When she finished saying that, suddenly there was a strong earthquake. "Everyone, find shelter!" Personally, she couldn't really find anything, so she just hid under a table in the base.

"I can't fit under anything!" shouted Manmuu, while Ispirit looked around frantically and phased out of view.

Onko was sure not to burn the table. I've heard that earthquakes like this usually happen when Groudon awakens. What could be happening now?

Grin looked around and sood on top of Onko's table. "How strange. I wonder what's causing this?" He looked around for a moment with his hand protecting his eyes from the sunlight.

"Hey! Is that Spiderman!?" (reference to Goros)

Kester's claws shot out in surprise as soon as the earthquake started, but then gritted his teeth and crouched, before making a flying leap towards the center of the clearing, guessing that in an open area he would be safe.

At Grin's words, he looked around and saw what looked like a blueish sheen through the trees.

When the Earhquake occured, I did nothing excpet float a ways upward, where it was guarnteed not to hurt me.

I then heard Onko say something about Groudon's disturbance. "Groudon? His matters are seen to by his Hand... who was his Hand, though? I don't seem to remember; except that it was a... a... Ninetails."

Feeling the earthquake Goros stopped and steadied himself.
"Aw s*** not Groudon!" he said aloud.
Walking slowly he kept his way to the base.

"But this Groudon wouldn't be mad if its Hand was there," Manmuu pointed out. "And if it was angered by its Hand, the Hand might have been killed. Maybe there's more than one Groudon?" Just as he asked that, the Mamoswine knew it was a stupid question.

"Never did I say that his Hand was the one causing the trouble," i said, "I somply said that his hand will deal with his troubles. Also, as I've said before, after the Hand Cleansed the Lightstruck, three of the Hands did withdraw. I don't remember which ones, but ti's possible one of them was Groudon's."

"i know that his Hand is a Ninetails," I said, "The last I'd heard about that one, she was living in... an area known as the FireGrass Meadow."

((EDIT: Last post for a few days. Why? Because- you guessed it- more vacation!))

Last edited:
Grin eyes opened a bit wider in surprise. "FireGrass Meadow? Wow, that's strange. I was born there. I bet my family is still around there, too. That's where I learned fight like a true warrior!" Grin hit his chest to show his manly-ness. "I was actually about to head that way anyway, to renew my training in the academy. How convenient, eh?"

Suddenly, the base began to crack. "Quick! Everyone outside!"
Onko rushed outide the base and took cover under nothing because there were no natural tables. She could see the base collapsing. Frantic, she edged a bit closer to the rest of the team.
All of a sudden, the base fell down in dust. ((But don't worry, Grinning Calamity still has time to say that he escaped the falling debris.))
It was completely ruined.

Ispirit floated quickly away from the wreckage while the larger Manmuu charged out and stopped just before he hit a tree. "So what do we do now?" he asked as the base collapsed. "Go comfort Groudy or something?"

"We have nowhere else to go," Onko pointed out. "We might as well go to the area where Groudon lives. I think it's this way." She pointed east, where the land seemed to go on forever. With that, she leaped in that direction.

"Huh? What? Already? Wait up!" Manmuu raced after Onko.
"Hey!" Ispirit shouted. "Wait for me!" She hopped onto Manmuu's back.
"Don't you think you're being too hasty?" asked Manmuu.

Back
Top Bottom