• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Darkest Hour (halfway through plot)

Grin dashed quickly out of the base to avoid the falling debris. "... Surprise?" He laughed, but he also felt a bit confused. "I guess we need to kill Groudon, too?" Grin asked jokingly before running in Onko's direction.

"Not necessarily," Onko replied. "Just because it caused an earthquake doesn't mean that we have to blame it and kill it. The quake wasn't Groudon's fault."

Grin looked over at Onko akwardly. "Uh, you know I was kidding, right? But seriously, what if we do have to fight Groudon? That would be pretty awesome!" He looked off into the distance and started imagining himself fighting Groudon.

Goros teleported behind the group when he saw them leaving.
Keeping a good pace behind them he listened to the conversation.
Wait a Ninetales. Now I remember! That's why I woke up in the forest! he thought.
"I can't believe I killed Groudon's Hand!" he yelled not knowing he yelled it aloud.

Kester, having already been outside the base, simply stood by and watched as the rest of Team Light fled outside, and followed nonchalantly when Onko dashed off towards where she said Groudon lived.

He heard Goros' exclamation loud and clear. First, he jumped at hearing him right behind him. Then, he realized what the Metagross was saying and the corners of his mouth pulled in what might've been a rueful smile.

So, Goros killed a Hand. Good work, Kester thought.

"What?!" Onko cried, shocked. She stopped in her tracks and turned around. "Groudon's Hand is very powerful; one of the strongest there was! Plus, it was super-effective against you! There's no way you could have defeated that Ninetales!"

Goros stopped walking not wanting to get close.
"Well you obviously don't know who you are dealing with. I'm Goros THE WISE. Do you remember which Pokemon controls wisdom? Azelf. I'm Azelf's Hand." he said.
"I joined Team Dark after learning about being a Hand. I thought that if Darkrai ruled then I could warn Azelf. But Darkrai has fallen and now I can benefit Azelf even more!" he said.
"That Ninetales was out to kill the rest of the Hands. I was told by Azelf to kill her. Yes she has a type advantage but she doesn't have the power of knowledge. Azelf taught me how to kill people with information. I was able to flood her mind with so much knowledge she ended up having a heart attack and died. Groudon is mad because he found out that she was out to destroy the Hands and eventually him. I woke up clueless because I lost most of my knowledge. But your conversation has restored it!" he said to the group.

"Maybe Groudon is mad because of that. But it's not fully proved yet. Now let's keep going." Onko motioned for the others to follow before walking so that the others could catch up.

Artemis was behind the others, and dashed to catch up. After less than a minute she was next to them, in time to hear Goros. Panting slightly, she stared at him, and couldn't help saying,
"Killing somebody by flooding their mind with knowledge. Okay... sure, I'll believe that when I see it. Possibly the most creative way to kill somebody ever."

"Fine Artemis I won't kill you but I'll bring you pretty close!" he said focusing on Artemis.
Between them you could see the air slightly disturbed.
Goros kept filling up till she fainted.
"A little more and I can kill you. That good enough proof?" he asked.

((If Artemis is fainted as you claim, then how could she hear your proclamation? And that's a pretty unbeatable move...))
Kester's eyes narrowed as Goros acted out his demonstration, and had to stop himself from hissing.

If that accursed thrice over Hand does anything more, he's going to have a nasty surprise waiting for him...

Grin saw Goros do whatever the heck he was doing to Artemis. "Hey! If it weren't for Zrantox, you'd be dead!" He swiftly appeared behind Goros.

"Hurt any member of our team again, and I swear, I'll beat you to a bloody pulp. I'll take you to hell, even if it means killing myself as well!" Grin laughed, but the laugh was more maniacal than usual. (Think of it like The Joker's laugh)

"So, Goros, what's it gonna be? Wanna play?"

"We need no fighting right now," Onko growled. "We're just going to find Groudon and see what's going on with it."
If she looked carefully, she could see a volcano in the distance. "We'll be able to make good distance by sundown."

"Okay." Manmuu nodded and jogged next to Onko.
Meanwhile, Ispirit was floating behind. "Wait for me!" she shouted, launching out one of the hand-like appendages hanging from her head. "I'm tired!"

"How can you be tired?" Onko asked. "We've barely started." She looked at Ispirit. The Froslass seemed sincere. "Fine. We'll rest. But we're leaving again in 10 minutes."

"No, I don't think it affects any of you," insisted Ispirit. "Maybe it's the strong sunlight.... or the heat from the volcano.... I just feel like my energy's being drained. Go on without me."

(( The question was directed more towards the entire group and not at Artemis. And it seems unbeatable but this is the second time Goros used it and the last time he used it he couldn't use it for another month. So no he ain't gonna be using it for a long time ))

Goros looked at Grin.
"So you want another member of the Hand to die? You guys get to deal with Groudon's anger as I take glory for stopping the fall of him. I acknowledge that fact that Zrantox saved me. I was simply showing Artemis her mistake on saying I was lying." he stated boldly.

Back
Top Bottom