• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The 'Dex Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Involuntary Twitch and moon-panther

They both check out okay with me as well, so as soon as Negrek adds them to the registration office you can purchase them (Twitch can get her Sheebit for free since it's her first).

Another Fakemon because this one is awesome and I want one D; I hope it's acceptable.

Name: Skelitten
Type: Ghost/Psychic
Height: 1’5”
Weight: 45 lbs
Habitat: Urban
Ability: Pressure
Base Stats: HP: 40/Attack: 60/Defence: 40/Special Attack: 60/Special Defence:45/Speed: 70

Level-Up Moves
0 - Leer
0 - Scratch
10 - Confusion
20 - Spite
25 - Ominous Wind
35 - Hypnosis
40 - Bone Rush
45 - Shadow Ball

Egg Moves
Bonemerang
Crunch
Charm
Howl

Tutor Moves
Double-Edge
Endure
Mimic
Sleep talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Swords Dance
Iron Head
Psych Up
Fury Cutter

TM/HM Moves
TM45 Attract
TM78 Captivate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Façade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM11 Sunny Day
TM97 Swagger
TM08 Toxic
TM23 Iron Tail
TM12 Taunt
TM41 Torment
TM79 Dark Pulse
TM81 X-Scissor
TM49 Snatch
TM62 Silver Wind
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM16 Light Screen
TM33 Reflect

Evolution: Skelitten -Dusk Stone-> Skeline
Rarity: R7

Physical Description:
skullkitten-1.png
skullkittenshiny.png
miniskelittern.png

Skelitten is a small feline creature covered in black fur, except for a fluffy mane of purple fur. It's paws and tail tip are completely skeletal, lacking fur or muscle or skin. It's head is the same, a large bleached-white skull with two glowing red orbs floating in it's eye sockets for eyes. Wisps of blue fire swirl from it's tail tip and the back of it's skull, and a small blue orb floating above the tail that amplifies it's psychic powers.

Pokédex Data:
1. A long time ago, mothers would tell their children that if they were mean and rude, a Skelitten would eat their souls. The orbs on their tails are said to make one able to read minds.

2. Skelitten are very friendly creatures, and can be seen roaming cities at night looking for people to follow. It is said that if you give one some cream, it will be your friend for life.

Notes: Cannot phase, due to the skeletal nature of it’s body

---------

Name: Skeline
Type: Ghost/Psychic
Height: 3’1”
Weight: 95 lbs
Habitat: Urban
Ability: Pressure
Base Stats: HP: 80/Attack: 95/Defence: 75/Special Attack: 95 /Special Defence: 85/Speed: 100

Level-Up Moves
0 - Leer
0 - Scratch
0 - Confusion
0 - Spite
20 - Ominous Wind
30 - Hypnosis
35 - Bone Rush
40 - Shadow Ball
45 - Nightmare
55 - Miracle Eye
60 - Will-O-Wisp
65 - Skull Bash

Egg Moves
Bonemerang
Crunch
Charm
Howl

Tutor Moves
Double-Edge
Endure
Mimic
Sleep talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Swords Dance
Iron Head
Psych Up
Fury Cutter

TM/HM Moves
TM45 Attract
TM78 Captivate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Façade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM11 Sunny Day
TM97 Swagger
TM08 Toxic

TM54 Dragon Pulse
TM23 Iron Tail
TM12 Taunt
TM41 Torment
TM79 Dark Pulse
TM81 X-Scissor
TM49 Snatch
TM62 Silver Wind
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM16 Light Screen
TM33 Reflect
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM29 Psychic
TM85 Dream Eater
TM89 U-Turn

Rarity: R7

Physical Description:
skullkitty1.png
skullkittyshiny.png
skullkittyreq.png

Larger than Skelitten, Skeline's mane is more fluffy, and the purple fur now surrounds it's tail, wrists, and ankles, as well as growing along it's spine. Five orbs instead of one hover in the spectral flames along it's spine. Hidden in it's mouth are rows of razor-sharp teeth.

Pokédex Data:
1. Skeline are very vicious and are powerful hunters. They gather in packs to hunt at night, using their powerful psychic powers to subdue prey. They dislike humans, unless one has befriended one as a Skelitten.

2. Skeline are sometimes found with Dusknoir, hunting down the souls that are destined for the spirit world. They can be often found in cities, scavenging in alley ways for food.

Notes: Cannot phase, due to the skeletal nature of it’s body

Last edited:
I really like this one. Very creepy kitty is creepy~

...Hm. Guess this counts as a Approval thing, yes? At least the first half.

FMC

Overall they look fine, but I'm not sure about Psycho Boost on Skeline. Only Deoxys and Lugia normally get it and so the move is legendary-exclusive; I know there's no explicit rule against that, but it just seems awkward and I'm not sure that it really fits anyway. If you can convince me that it really works then you can keep it; otherwise, replace it or remove it and then it's approved.

In that case (not that I know why I'm bothering seeing as Walker is pretty much a non-entity around here):

two different battles just because, I suppose

Name: Rasqueon
Species: Aggressive
Type: Dragon/Steel
Height: 5'7" (1.7 m)
Weight: 293.7 lbs (133.2 kg)
Habitat: Water's Edge (rivers, fjords, inland bodies of water, mostly)
Ability: Battle Armor/Anger Point
Base Stats: 100hp/90atk/115def/60sa/80sd/60spd/505 total

Level-Up Moves

1 Tackle
9 Bite
14 Roar
21 Iron Defense
25 Crunch
30 Take Down
41 Poison Tail
46 Scary Face
53 Dragon Rush
69 Metal Burst

Egg Moves

Block
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang

Tutor Moves

Double-Edge
Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger

Fury Cutter
Outrage
Superpower
Uproar

TM/HM Moves

TM06 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM32 Double Team
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM58 Endure
TM78 Captivate
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM87 Swagger
TM90 Substitute

TM02 Dragon Claw
TM08 Bulk Up
TM13 Ice Beam
TM23 Iron Tail
TM24 Thunderbolt
TM26 Earthquake
TM28 Dig
TM35 Flamethrower
TM37 Sandstorm
TM39 Rock Tomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM59 Dragon Pulse
TM76 Stealth Rock
TM80 Rock Slide
HM03 Surf

Rarity: r8

Physical Description:

rasqueon-alraunne.png
(sprite by Alraunne) - Artwork

Rasqueon is a large, vaguely leonine Pokémon that stands almost six feet tall. It has a catlike head with large upper canines, and its head and neck are covered with a rust-red mane. It has six sturdy legs that end in thick claws, but it cannot move very quickly--it is capable of short bursts of speed when angry and/or charging, but its legs are too awkwardly positioned for it to do any prolonged running. Most of its body is covered in leathery, terra cotta-colored skin; its back, from the base of its neck to the base of its tail, is protected by overlapping plates of black metal armor. Its long tail ends in a blade-like barb made of the same material. A small reservoir of venom is hidden in the tail barb.

Pokédex Data:

Rasqueon are aggressive and greedy Pokémon that cannot stand any potential competition. These solitary creatures will stake out ranges that can run almost the full length of a river or over several small bodies of water, much larger than a single Rasqueon probably needs, and will attempt to kill anything they catch within their sprawling territories.

--

A Rasqueon will pursue a trespasser relentlessly and all throughout its range: over land, in the water, through a forest, anywhere. It will slow down after its initial charge and can be outrun, but if the intruder remains in the Rasqueon's territory then it WILL be found and attacked.

Notes: One more way for fighting-types to totally run me over, awesome.

Since you're apparently an approver now, moony, this was never seconded. I can has my dragon now plz?

mmkay, I changed Psycho Boost to Skull Bash, which I think makes a bit more sense (what with... the skull thing and all), is that better? :3

FMC

The Skull Bash does make more sense. Missed the Psycho boost attack there for some reason...silliness on my half I guess.

But I approve of this~

*Happy that she approved her first pokemon*

*cough* Might I draw your attention to the fakemon in the quoted post I made before, moony? I don't mean to nag, but since you're the only other approver...

For future refrence i know there are other chess fakemon on the internet but can i make one or would it be considered stealing ideas? Besides, there arent any on ASB.
EDIT: I saw theevolution limit so Ill leave out the king/queen till
I figure out how to intertwine TWO evoulotion chains. Or would the pawn count as "The next evee?"

Last edited:
Chess pokémon are probably acceptable, depending on how you design them. I don't know what you mean by this:

EDIT: I saw theevolution limit so Ill leave out the king/queen till
I figure out how to intertwine TWO evoulotion chains. Or would the pawn count as "The next evee?"
If you mean that you want a split evolution line like slowpoke's or poliwag's, that's fine. If you want something that can evolve into three different things, then no.

i was thinking
Pawn LV 20 W/ Protien to knight
Pawn LV 20 W/ Iron to rook (more like archer than castle)
Pawn LV 20 W/ Carbos to bishop
Oh yes and i based this off of tyrouge's evo line.

Lets cut to the chase It won't work due to evolutions. So I will think of something else.

Last edited:
Since Platinum's been out for a while now, are the Platinum move tutors being added to the Dex Registry move tutor list?

Done. It should be noted that this only broadens the options for tutor moves and does not add any new "freebie" tutor moves.

I'll have a go at submitting one of my old Fakemon ideas, because frankly it's just so awesome imo <3

Name: Cappun
Type: Water/Steel
Height: 5'9" or 1.75m
Weight: 180lbs or 81.6kg
Habitat: Water's Edge
Ability: Keen Eye/Pickup
Base Stats: 70/130/110/55/60/70

Level-Up Moves

1 Scratch
1 Leer
8 Water Gun
11 Scary Face
18 Metal Claw
24 Thief
29 Slash
37 Lock On
45 Hydro Pump
53 Trump Card

Egg Moves

Crush Claw
Night Slash
Aqua Ring
Leaf Blade

Tutor Moves

Double-edge
Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger

Dive
Counter
Fury Cutter
Iron Defense

TM/HM Moves

TM45 Attract
TM78 Captivate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Facade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM87 Swagger
TM06 Toxic

TM12 Taunt
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM31 Brick Break
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM49 Snatch
TM03 Water Pulse
TM55 Brine
TM91 Flash Cannon
HM01 Cut
TM65 Shadow Claw
TM75 Swords Dance
TM68 Giga Impact
TM84 Poison Jab
HM07 Waterfall
TM66 Payback

Rarity: r8

Physical Description: Cappun is a humanoid Pokémon roughly as tall as the average human. It is dressed like a pirate, with a large black skull-and-crossbones hat, a blue captain's jacket (red in shiny form), black trousers and black boots extending above its knees. Its face is almost completely obscured by its hat and collar, so that only the eyes can be seen peering out of otherwise complete darkness. Its right hand is missing (perhaps having been lost fighting a white Wailmer) and replaced with a large, very sharp golden hook, and in its left it holds a very old-fashioned revolver from which it launches most of its projectile attacks. It also has a cutlass sheathed at its waist which it can switch with the revolver when it needs to use slashing/cutting attacks, and a telescope jutting out of its breast pocket for Lock-On and such.
I have a Mikedoodle, but unfortunately no sprites at the moment.

Pokédex Data: 1: In the olden days, Cappun were a very common site around docks, where they would look for ships to steal. They are the sworn enemy of Ninjask.

2: Cappun often form close friendships with Chatot. They are very skilled at finding treasure, and often steal or find large quantities of it and bury it on remote islands. Nobody is quite certain why they bother with the last bit.

Notes: Uhm, dunno, except that there really needs to be a pirate Pokémon even if it's an unofficial one :o Also this same Fakemon was used by Zephyrous Castform in his Farroh thread, but the idea was originally mine and I lent it to him not intending to use it. I got his permission to use it anyway.

I..don't think weapons like a cutlass and Revolver are allowed. The idea of a pirate poke is a cool idea, but the weapons may jam you up there.

Also. How is this pokemon a steel type? It looks more like a Water/Dark to me. And the Leaf Blade move you have up there. Where is the leaf that is used as a blade?

I..don't think weapons like a cutlass and Revolver are allowed. The idea of a pirate poke is a cool idea, but the weapons may jam you up there.

Also. How is this pokemon a steel type? It looks more like a Water/Dark to me. And the Leaf Blade move you have up there. Where is the leaf that is used as a blade?

I'm not too sure why it's Steel actually :/ I just decided it was when I got the idea and never thought about it again. Water/Dark does seem a bit more sensible. And I think Leaf Blade can be executed with any blade as well as a sharpened leaf; the Attacks and Abilities Guide says about as much, and Gallade can use it, so.

Aaand now I'm made to think about it, Pokémon carrying weapons about is strange as well. Though I could probably do away with them and say that it uses its hook for slashing attacks, if that helps. (And firing stuff like Flash Cannon and Hydro Pump from a gun is quite surreal anyway.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom