• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The 'Dex Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.
miniskelittern.png
teenyenculli.png

Skelitten and Enculli. Why am I bad at spriting. ;__;

Icons added to Dragomelet line post. Alraunne is once again awesome for making them.
Cappun coming soon.

Last edited:
*sigh*

Why did I have to start making a branched line? Now I have to have 3 little ones and big ones. ANd my line is going to be small and the details will be hard to capture/sprite will be hard to see.

/late

No, Alraunne, it didn't have one. I was going to do it myself, but yours is better than I could manage. Stop being so nice >| Thank you!

So wyrmal and ventorm should be done, and I guess I'll try and get to rasqueon and the spraylet line soon. Ugh.

Squornshellous Beta

Erg... I'd sort of meant that it'd be better if you also removed swords dance on icearor, but I guess everything's passable now. Get the sprites next.

Ahem. As for myself:

Name: Wyrmal

Type: Water / Fire

Species: Vent Worm

Height: 5'11" / 1.8 m

Weight: 41.5 lbs / 18.8 kg

Habitat: Sea

Egg Group(s): Water 3 / Dragon

Ability: Magma Armor

Base Stats: 40hp/30atk/50def/60sa/45sd/50spd

Level-Up Moves

1 Bite
1 Leer
4 Wrap
9 Water Gun
12 Bide
36 Muddy Water
41 Aqua Ring
44 Lava Plume

Egg Moves

Refresh, Spit Up, Stockpile, Swallow

Tutor Moves

Endure, Mimic, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger

Earth Power, Twister, Gunk Shot, Swift

TM/HM Moves

TM06 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM32 Double Team
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM58 Endure
TM78 Captivate
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM87 Swagger
TM90 Substitute

TM03 Water Pulse
TM35 Flamethrower
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM38 Fire Blast
TM50 Overheat
TM55 Brine
TM59 Dragon Pulse
TM61 Will-O-Wisp
TM66 Payback
HM05 Whirlpool

Evolution: Wyrmal -lv35-> Ventorm

Rarity: R8

wyrmal.png
mtsfx5.jpg
2vvj11s.jpg

(Sprite by blazheirio889, icon by Alraunne.)

Physical Description: Wyrmal is long and serpentine with a soft, flexible body. Magma inside of its body gives it a reddish color. Two bright red plumes sprout from the top of its head. Older wyrmal have a few chunks of collected sediment clinging to their bodies here and there.

Pokédex Data:

The magma inside of Wyrmal keeps it warm even in the frigid depths of the ocean. This allows it to swim around the seafloor much faster than the other, slower creatures that live there.

When it is nearing evolution Wyrmal slows down, settling near the hydrothermal vents on the ocean floor. The sediment ejected from the vents collects and solidifies on Wyrmal's body, forming a sturdy shell that is as hard as stone.

Wyrmal hatch near hydrothermal vents on the sea floor and generally do not venture far from them. Their soft, flexible bodies are filled with magma that gives them energy in the cold depths of the sea so that they can move around and catch their food. As the Wyrmal grow older, they no longer have much need to move around; they settle near the vents and begin to collect sediment deposited by the black smokers.

Notes: N/A

---

Name: Ventorm

Height: 15'7" / 4.7 m

Weight: 369.9 lbs / 167.7 kg

Ability: Aftermath / White Smoke

Base Stats: 80hp/60atk/110def/120sa/100sd/50spd

Level-Up Moves

1 Bite
4 Wrap
9 Water Gun
12 Bide
25 Smokescreen
35 Iron Defense
41 Muddy Water
49 Aqua Ring
44 Lava Plume
63 Eruption

Egg Moves

Tutor Moves

TM/HM Moves

TM06 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM32 Double Team
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM58 Endure
TM78 Captivate
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM87 Swagger
TM90 Substitute

TM03 Water Pulse
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM35 Flamethrower
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM38 Fire Blast
TM50 Overheat
TM55 Brine
TM59 Dragon Pulse
TM61 Will-O-Wisp
TM64 Explosion
TM66 Payback
TM71 Stone Edge
TM76 Stealth Rock
TM80 Rock Slide
HM05 Whirlpool

ventorm.png
ickz77.jpg
ventorm.png

(Sprite by Alraunne; hideous icon by me.)

Physical Description: Ventorm's long, whitish body seems to grow out of a heavy, rock-like shell of collected and hardened sediment. Its internal magma reserves are stored in this shell. A thick black cloud of sediment and gases (and smoke, if on land) issues from several openings in the shell. Two sets of red plumes grow around its eyes and down its snout, which ends in a beak-like mouth.

Pokédex Data:

Ventorm live at the bottom of the sea. Their heavy, rock-like shells keep them in one place, but they strike at their prey with alarming speed. When threatened, they can retreat into their shells in an instant.

The water stored in Ventorm's body is expelled, along with sediment and noxious gases, from the vents in its shell. It generally cannot spare the water when it is on land, however, and so black smoke can be seen issuing from the vents instead.

By the time Wyrmal evolve into Ventorm, the sediment they collect from the hydrothermal vents has formed into an incredibly strong shell. The soft bodies of the Ventorm become one with the rock-like shells, much like the way a turtle's shell works. They can retract their long necks back into themselves and into the shell for protection; while their rock bases prevent them from moving from the one spot in which they settle, Ventorm can strike out of and pull into their shells incredibly quickly, more than fast enough to catch most prey or avoid attacks.

Even though they have magma in their bodies, as sea creatures Ventorm need to keep hydrated as well. As such, they swallow water all of the time (for filtering out oxygen as well as for regulating their temperature, etc.). The water that Ventorm swallow is combined with minerals and gases they take in from their prey and their environment, and is forced out of openings in their bases in big clouds of sediment, much like the black smoker vents around which they live. When on land they cannot afford to expel all of that water unless they need to do so in battle; as such, during these times thick smoke often issues from their vents instead.

Notes: Ventorm generally can't move from one spot under its own power, although if gravity is working in its favor while on land it could, at least in theory, retract into its shell and attempt to roll clumsily along for short distances. For those of you wondering why it has a base speed higher than shuckle's if it can barely move from its initial position, that was me trying to balance "can't go anywhere" with "well but its body is flexible and can move really fast while in that one spot so".

i forget what we decided on for additional battle requirements so um something

The only other halfway viable ability for wyrmal was swift swim, but I still don't like the idea and so in the end just left it with only magma armor. Water spout (and hydro pump) are also gone from their movesets, and hopefully I've managed to even out the levelsets as well.

Alraunne and Blazhy continue to be awesome and amazing, btw.

I really need to look in here more. Anyways, this looks really cool and i don't see anything wrong with it so Approved on my part, hun!

Squornshellous Beta

Erg... I'd sort of meant that it'd be better if you also removed swords dance on icearor, but I guess everything's passable now. Get the sprites next.

Ahem. As for myself:

Name: Wyrmal

Height: 5'11" / 1.8 m

Weight: 41.5 lbs / 18.8 kg

Ability: Magma Armor

Base Stats: 40hp/30atk/50def/60sa/45sd/50spd

Level-Up Moves

1 Bite
1 Leer
4 Wrap
9 Water Gun
12 Bide
36 Muddy Water
41 Aqua Ring
44 Lava Plume

Egg Moves

Tutor Moves

TM/HM Moves

TM06 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM32 Double Team
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM58 Endure
TM78 Captivate
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM87 Swagger
TM90 Substitute

TM03 Water Pulse
TM35 Flamethrower
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM38 Fire Blast
TM50 Overheat
TM55 Brine
TM59 Dragon Pulse
TM61 Will-O-Wisp
TM66 Payback
HM05 Whirlpool

wyrmal.png
mtsfx5.jpg
2vvj11s.jpg

(Sprite by blazheirio889, icon by Alraunne.)

Physical Description: Wyrmal is long and serpentine with a soft, flexible body. Magma inside of its body gives it a reddish color. Two bright red plumes sprout from the top of its head. Older wyrmal have a few chunks of collected sediment clinging to their bodies here and there.

Pokédex Data:

The magma inside of Wyrmal keeps it warm even in the frigid depths of the ocean. This allows it to swim around the seafloor much faster than the other, slower creatures that live there.

When it is nearing evolution Wyrmal slows down, settling near the hydrothermal vents on the ocean floor. The sediment ejected from the vents collects and solidifies on Wyrmal's body, forming a sturdy shell that is as hard as stone.

Wyrmal hatch near hydrothermal vents on the sea floor and generally do not venture far from them. Their soft, flexible bodies are filled with magma that gives them energy in the cold depths of the sea so that they can move around and catch their food. As the Wyrmal grow older, they no longer have much need to move around; they settle near the vents and begin to collect sediment deposited by the black smokers.

Notes: N/A

---

Name: Ventorm

Height: 15'7" / 4.7 m

Weight: 369.9 lbs / 167.7 kg

Ability: Aftermath / White Smoke

Base Stats: 80hp/60atk/110def/120sa/100sd/50spd

Level-Up Moves

1 Bite
4 Wrap
9 Water Gun
12 Bide
25 Smokescreen
35 Iron Defense
41 Muddy Water
49 Aqua Ring
44 Lava Plume
63 Eruption

Egg Moves

Tutor Moves

TM/HM Moves

TM06 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM32 Double Team
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM58 Endure
TM78 Captivate
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM83 Natural Gift
TM87 Swagger
TM90 Substitute

TM03 Water Pulse
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM35 Flamethrower
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM38 Fire Blast
TM50 Overheat
TM55 Brine
TM59 Dragon Pulse
TM61 Will-O-Wisp
TM64 Explosion
TM66 Payback
TM71 Stone Edge
TM76 Stealth Rock
TM80 Rock Slide
HM05 Whirlpool

ventorm.png
ickz77.jpg
ventorm.png

(Sprite by Alraunne; hideous icon by me.)

Physical Description: Ventorm's long, whitish body seems to grow out of a heavy, rock-like shell of collected and hardened sediment. Its internal magma reserves are stored in this shell. A thick black cloud of sediment and gases (and smoke, if on land) issues from several openings in the shell. Two sets of red plumes grow around its eyes and down its snout, which ends in a beak-like mouth.

Pokédex Data:

Ventorm live at the bottom of the sea. Their heavy, rock-like shells keep them in one place, but they strike at their prey with alarming speed. When threatened, they can retreat into their shells in an instant.

The water stored in Ventorm's body is expelled, along with sediment and noxious gases, from the vents in its shell. It generally cannot spare the water when it is on land, however, and so black smoke can be seen issuing from the vents instead.

By the time Wyrmal evolve into Ventorm, the sediment they collect from the hydrothermal vents has formed into an incredibly strong shell. The soft bodies of the Ventorm become one with the rock-like shells, much like the way a turtle's shell works. They can retract their long necks back into themselves and into the shell for protection; while their rock bases prevent them from moving from the one spot in which they settle, Ventorm can strike out of and pull into their shells incredibly quickly, more than fast enough to catch most prey or avoid attacks.

Even though they have magma in their bodies, as sea creatures Ventorm need to keep hydrated as well. As such, they swallow water all of the time (for filtering out oxygen as well as for regulating their temperature, etc.). The water that Ventorm swallow is combined with minerals and gases they take in from their prey and their environment, and is forced out of openings in their bases in big clouds of sediment, much like the black smoker vents around which they live. When on land they cannot afford to expel all of that water unless they need to do so in battle; as such, during these times thick smoke often issues from their vents instead.

Notes: Ventorm generally can't move from one spot under its own power, although if gravity is working in its favor while on land it could, at least in theory, retract into its shell and attempt to roll clumsily along for short distances. For those of you wondering why it has a base speed higher than shuckle's if it can barely move from its initial position, that was me trying to balance "can't go anywhere" with "well but its body is flexible and can move really fast while in that one spot so".

i forget what we decided on for additional battle requirements so um something

The only other halfway viable ability for wyrmal was swift swim, but I still don't like the idea and so in the end just left it with only magma armor. Water spout (and hydro pump) are also gone from their movesets, and hopefully I've managed to even out the levelsets as well.

Alraunne and Blazhy continue to be awesome and amazing, btw.
Approved. I'll add it to stuff.

So, I've a few questions on an idea for a new line that's been floating around.

One, is there an /absolute limit/ of evolution branches we /must/ follow? Now, I'm not going for 'the next eevee' but what I have in mind involves multiple evolutions involving absorbing what are generally battle items for evolution. The thing is, I have 4~5 type combos with full ideas. They would all be separate evolutions.

A bit more clearly, it's meant to be an Ice type to start, that absorbs substances into its body to take new type combos. It also gives the option for a lot of new type combos~ For instance, holding a Black Sludge would allow it to evolve into an Ice/Poison type, a Magmariser into an Ice/Fire (Or possibly a nevermeltice).

But the second question is, is it legit to have evolution by item-holding for items that aren't traditionally for evolution? The Magmariser is, however the Black Sludge isn't. And there are a couple more combos using non-evo items, as well.

6. An evolutionary family may contain up to FOUR pokémon. The group needn't be a single evolutionary line (but do have to be related somehow, obviously), but no, you may not create the next eevee with its bazillion different evolution possibilities.

(...)

Only items currently in use in this ASB are permitted. You may, if you so choose, come up with an entirely different set of evolution conditions for your pokémon. However, do not make it ridiculously difficult to achieve (you have to win 100 matches!!!) or otherwise stupid (your name must start with M and you have to review my fanfic!) or it will be rejected.

I was actually going for more of a 'May I bypass that ruling since the registry is getting a reworking soon anyway and this little bunny keeps nagging at my head and it would suck to leave out some of its element lines?' l:
There's an alternate question, too; considering there's still anything to do with battles completed, couldn't I theoretically create a second line using alternate battles, consisting of new evolutions which come from the same base 'Mon?... Okay, that's totally cheating, but it's kind of like a new, non-extreme(?) evolution method! I mean canon-mons receive new evolutions in later generations... yeah...

Somehow I doubt the restructuring is going to include a change to the number of pokémon per family. I don't believe that was ever mentioned in the suggestion thread, at any rate.

One, is there an /absolute limit/ of evolution branches we /must/ follow?
Three for four pokémon maximum per family. I don't see any reason to change it at the moment.

But the second question is, is it legit to have evolution by item-holding for items that aren't traditionally for evolution? The Magmariser is, however the Black Sludge isn't. And there are a couple more combos using non-evo items, as well.
It's fine so long as they're items already in use in the league.

Three for four pokémon maximum per family. I don't see any reason to change it at the moment.

Well.. It's just a personal peeve of sorts that I think it's sort of a limiting factor. I know that the 'next eevee' line says it all, and you don't want everyone making a cute fluffy thing that evolves into /everything/, but is it particularly hard to prevent those from being approved through, anyway? And there are other evolution line factors, as well: such as perhaps a base form, that evolves three times, but different each time depending on gender, so it would start as one form - then males would become line one *Mon 2* and *Mon 3*, while females would go on to become line two *Mon 4* and *Mon 5* respectively, which bumps the line to 5, and it doesn't seem a particularly outlandish way to handle a species.

I might let the restriction slide if I thought the idea was particularly well suited to a ton of different evolutions, but a pokémon evolving into four or five different things sounds like a bit much to me.

Party-screen icon added to Cappun's post. Alraune is once again awesome for being my sprite slav- er, for making it.

Um, is there anyone in particular we can go to for making our sprites? I could have sworn there was a list of spriters for the dex registry in the first post at one point in time. Maybe that was in the older version of the ASB...

Older version, unfortunately. You can try checking the sprite shops in the request forum, or else just post without sprites and hope someone thinks your idea is interesting enough to sprite for you. :/

If there are any spriters who would be interested in being paid (ASB cash) to be "official" registry spriters, then it would be nice to have some people that fakemon makers could reliably to go to have their fakemon sprited. PM me if interested in a position.

(If there are no takers, I might go out and look for some people to strike a deal with, but obviously this sort of thing would be of most interest to spriters who also happen to play ASB.)

Got the party sprites in my respective profiles (thank you Dark Shocktail for the final stages ; ; ) and am aiming for one more! I don't have menu sprites yet for these guys, but Dark Shocktail is awesome and making them for me <3

Name: Hennic
Type: Normal/Ground
Species: Henna
Height: 1'3"
Weight: 15lbs
Habitat: Rough Terrain
Ability: Serene Grace / Sand Veil
Base Stats: HP:30/Attack:50/Defense:40/Special Attack:55/Special Defense:40/Speed:75

Level-Up Moves
0 - Sand Attack
0 - Tackle
7 - Bite
12 - Sand Tomb
17 - Wish
22 - Mimic
27 - Cosmic Power
32 - Magnatude
37 - Take Down

Egg Moves
Fake Tears
Charm
Nasty Plot
Flail

Tutor Moves
Double-edge
Endure
Mimic
Sleep talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger

Headbutt
Ancientpower
Role Play
Mud-Slap

TM/HM Moves
TM08 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM32 Double Team
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM58 Endure
TM78 Captivate
TM83 Natural Gift
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger

TM05 Roar
TM23 Iron Tail
TM26 Earthquake
TM28 Dig
TM37 Sandstorm
TM39 Rock Tomb
TM77 Psych Up
TM86 U-Turn
HM06 Rock Smash

Evolution: Level Up @ Soft Sand - > Hennox

Physical Description:
hennic-1.png
hennicshiny.png
hennicreq.png

Hennic is a small, foxlike Pokemon with enormous diamond-shaped ears. It's fur is very soft and fluffy, and a soft sandy tan, with a white underbelly. They have very dainty paws and large fluffy tails, and have dark brown Henna-style markings all over their bodies. Shinies are pink instead of tan.

Pokédex Data:
1. HENNIC gain their henna markings shortly after birth, though it is unknown how. They Can use their large ears to listen to the voices of those who have passed on.

2. HENNIC share a powerful connection to the earth, capable of channeling earth spirits with special training. The Henna markings on their bodies are slightly different on every individual.

-----

Name: Hennox
Height: 3'9"
Weight: 55lbs
Base Stats: HP:80/Attack:90/Defense:65/Special Attack:100/Special Defense:65/Speed:120

Level-Up Moves
0 - Sand Attack
0 - Tackle
0 - Bite
17 - Sand Tomb
22 - Wish
27 - Mimic
32 - Cosmic Power
37 - Magnatude
42 - Take Down
47 - Calm Mind
52 - Earth Power

Egg Moves
Fake Tears
Charm
Nasty Plot
Flail

Tutor Moves
Double-edge
Endure
Mimic
Sleep talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger

Headbutt
Ancientpower
Role Play
Mud-Slap

TM/HM Moves
TM08 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM32 Double Team
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM58 Endure
TM78 Captivate
TM83 Natural Gift
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger

TM05 Roar
TM23 Iron Tail
TM26 Earthquake
TM28 Dig
TM37 Sandstorm
TM39 Rock Tomb
TM77 Psych Up
TM86 U-Turn
HM06 Rock Smash

TM29 Psychic
TM30 Shadow Ball
TM76 Stealth Rock
TM80 Rock Slide
HM08 Rock Climb

Physical Description:
hennox-1.png
hennoxshiny.png
hennoxreq.png

Hennox are much larger than their first form, with longer, more slender legs and lithe, flexible bodies. They still have soft fluffy fur, and even more markings. They are a sandy tan with white underbelly, their tail is very fluffy.

Pokédex Data:
1. HENNOX can climb and dig very well, their dainty paws able to push through the sandy ground of their dessert homes, and find the tiniest of footholds.

2. Now that is has evolved, HENNOX has an even stronger connection to the earth and cosmos, sitting in quiet meditation for hours. They listen to the spirits of their ancestors and the earth with their large ears.

Last edited:
Got the party sprites in my respective profiles (thank you Dark Shocktail for the final stages ; ; ) and am aiming for one more! I don't have menu sprites yet for these guys, but Dark Shocktail is awesome and making them for me <3

Name: Hennic
Height: 1'3"
Weight: 15lbs
Base Stats: HP:30/Attack:50/Defense:40/Special Attack:55/Special Defense:40/Speed:75

Level-Up Moves
0 - Sand Attack
0 - Tackle
7 - Bite
12 - Sand Tomb
17 - Wish
22 - Mimic
27 - Cosmic Power
32 - Magnatude
37 - Take Down

Egg Moves
Fake Tears
Charm
Nasty Plot
Flail

Tutor Moves
Double-edge
Endure
Mimic
Sleep talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger

Headbutt
Ancientpower
Role Play
Mud-Slap

TM/HM Moves
TM08 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM32 Double Team
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM58 Endure
TM78 Captivate
TM83 Natural Gift
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger

TM05 Roar
TM23 Iron Tail
TM26 Earthquake
TM28 Dig
TM37 Sandstorm
TM39 Rock Tomb
TM77 Psych Up
TM86 U-Turn
HM06 Rock Smash

Evolution: Level Up @ Soft Sand - > Hennox

Physical Description:
hennic-1.png
hennicshiny.png

Hennic is a small, foxlike Pokemon with enormous diamond-shaped ears. It's fur is very soft and fluffy, and a soft sandy tan, with a white underbelly. They have very dainty paws and large fluffy tails, and have dark brown Henna-style markings all over their bodies. Shinies are pink instead of tan.

Pokédex Data:
1. HENNIC gain their henna markings shortly after birth, though it is unknown how. They Can use their large ears to listen to the voices of those who have passed on.

2. HENNIC share a powerful connection to the earth, capable of channeling earth spirits with special training. The Henna markings on their bodies are slightly different on every individual.

-----

Name: Hennox
Height: 3'9"
Weight: 55lbs
Base Stats: HP:80/Attack:90/Defense:65/Special Attack:100/Special Defense:65/Speed:120

Level-Up Moves
0 - Sand Attack
0 - Tackle
0 - Bite
17 - Sand Tomb
22 - Wish
27 - Mimic
32 - Cosmic Power
37 - Magnatude
42 - Take Down
47 - Calm Mind
52 - Earth Power

Egg Moves
Fake Tears
Charm
Nasty Plot
Flail

Tutor Moves
Double-edge
Endure
Mimic
Sleep talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger

Headbutt
Ancientpower
Role Play
Mud-Slap

TM/HM Moves
TM08 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM32 Double Team
TM42 Facade
TM43 Secret Power
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM58 Endure
TM78 Captivate
TM83 Natural Gift
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger

TM05 Roar
TM23 Iron Tail
TM26 Earthquake
TM28 Dig
TM37 Sandstorm
TM39 Rock Tomb
TM77 Psych Up
TM86 U-Turn
HM06 Rock Smash

TM29 Psychic
TM30 Shadow Ball
TM76 Stealth Rock
TM80 Rock Slide
HM08 Rock Climb

Physical Description:
hennox-1.png
hennoxshiny.png

Hennox are much larger than their first form, with longer, more slender legs and lithe, flexible bodies. They still have soft fluffy fur, and even more markings. They are a sandy tan with white underbelly, their tail is very fluffy.

Pokédex Data:
1. HENNOX can climb and dig very well, their dainty paws able to push through the sandy ground of their dessert homes, and find the tiniest of footholds.

2. Now that is has evolved, HENNOX has an even stronger connection to the earth and cosmos, sitting in quiet meditation for hours. They listen to the spirits of their ancestors and the earth with their large ears.

This looks very good, hun...approved on my part, hope I didn't over look something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom