• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The DRAGON ADOPTERS club, dammit

Dragon

disaster pigeon
Pronoun
she
Because it seems more and more people have DragA eggs. If you don't have one, go join nao, here~

Dragons CLICK THEM NAO/IMAGESPAM

Click/Join?

Last edited:
Re: The Dragon Adopters Club?

YES.

My dragon hatched today. I'm so happy!

Was going to name him Kuro, but typed it as Kruo, then dcided it was absolutely adorable.

But why does it still look like an egg?

It takes a few minutes for the picture to change, I think. =D
Kruo sounds cool~ But how would you pronounce that?

Nuuu you copied me Kali ;_;
But Storm will mature faster! :o

Also
Lizardus=lulz
His wings amuse me =3

This=Yes.

Wyver, my level 26, male Wyvern! Air element.

I have shit loads or recorces It's rediculous.

Shit, that's cool :o And yes, another Air element~

Storm has 90%, if anyone wants to click? =D

EDIT: Nuuu Westerns level up the slowest ;_;

uups i dbl pst

Epic epicness is epic, look at this epic epicness~ :o

Thank joo fur clikking~ Storm is epic :o But.. what the
fuck
are her wings doing?

Agreed. ^^ The dinos were ultimately what sealed the deal in terms of me getting one of these--I really like their design. And I really like the animation with the little bug flying around that they have at this stage, too. ^^

Hmm, more people have Air DragAs than I thought.. apparently Fires were supposed to be the most popular.

Re: The Dragon Adopters Club~

Wait, I was thinking of another person's dragon, my Wyver is water element, I stand corrected. XD

I have 852 dragon scales, 9 Reptile scales, 9 Dragon Furs, 158 White Aura, 1280 Blue Aura, 23 Red aura, and 29 Green Aura... Wow. I LOVE YOU WYVER. BUT YOU NEED TO HURRY UP AND REACH LEVEL 30. :D

Back
Top Bottom