• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Eight Blades Signups/OOC

I hate double posting ><

Name: Kral

Initial Alignment: Good

Specialty: Strength/Attacking

1st Keyblade: Two Become One

2nd Keyblade: Tenebrex His most powerful weapon, Tenebrex is a very lightweight blade. Because of this, it suits Kral very well, due to his fighting style. It he can blade, can channel the his inner demons, and, turn it into a fairly narrow, but accurate beam that can harm anything. Unfortunately, it practically has a mind of it's own and it makes the user more and more spiritually and physically weak. This will only dissipate once the user can reach certain requirements, and is deemed worthy in the weapon's eyes. And with that, it's true power will be revealed...

Appearance: Kral is about 5'3, and is of normal weight. He has black eyes and hair, and a light tanned skin. Basically an Asian. Kral wears casual clothing. He wears a black, high-collared jacket with a zipper resembling the Nobody symbol. Over this, he wore another jacket, this one unzipped and black, with several white block designs.

Kral also wears two-colored pants; the legs of his pants were light Grey with several of what looked like buttons on the hem that appeared to attached the legs to the rest of the pants, which were dark-colored. Kral's shoes are colored in shades of Grey and black.

Personality: Kral is pretty aggressive in battles. Due to his natural acrobatic skills, he usually combines it with his swordsmanship to practically fly around the battlefield striking the unexpected. He hates people who bend others to their will or trying to confuse them, and twist their logic. He is distant, but is not afraid to speak his mind. He is also very pessimistic about being a chosen wielder of a Keyblade. He does not want to be a hero, just a normal person, and questions the Keyblade's choice.

Other: He is from Twilight Town.

Also, we need four more good Keybladers, and five evil Keybladers. Wow, we need more evil people then good. I thought that will never happen...

Last edited:
EPIC SEXISM IS EPIC BWAHAHAHA.

Reserve me an evil character, then. THis reserve is completely pointless but yeah um. I'll get the form up in the morning.

Well, unfortunately, only one Character can be a Keyblader. Should of explained more clearly. Sorry.

I'm going to have to drop my reservation, simply because I can't for the life of me think of a good profile.

Unfortunately, we need three good and five evil Keybladers. If no one joins, then I guess people can make a second keyblade-wielder if they wish.

Ah.

But if I may make a suggestion, I doubt that many people are going to join now. Perhaps you should make it just four on each side, that way, it still follows the title of Eight Blades. And we can start. Then maybe, you could leave sign-ups open to non-keybladers.

Hmm, good point. I guess we can change the plot a bit so that the witch stole four of the KeyBladers. And I'm still wondering on how non-keybladers get interduced. I still need to consult Flora and Ashes about it.

Oh, 'Lett, totally didn't think of that; works quite well ^^ Makes my character plot work great too ^^

Non-bladers would probably get introduced to the good 'bladers by either being there randomly, knowing Merlin (for some odd reason) and being sent to help, or totally spying on the witch's orders (the manipulative *censored*). Pretty much the same for knowing evil 'bladers too, just switch the witch and Merlin.

Speaking of the witch, we really need to give her a name. And an NPC bio.

Ah, I'm glad I could be of help. ^^

Yeah, our characters know each other, Zora and mine. So maybe, my character could come with Zora's or something? Like, yeah. She could be introduced with Zora's.

As for the witch, she could be called... Silidia. Maybe. I could try to think up a bio too, if you'd like.

I kinda... um... went over the top with this bio. Yeah. I hope you guys like it though~ (And that I can play her, I'd love to play her.)

Name: Silydia Daleska

Initial Alignment: Evil

Specialty: Magic

Abilities: Silydia is highly trained and specialized in the dark arts, and most of her magic thus involves darkness in some manner. She has the ability to control the Heartless, certainly a testimony in her skill. Her strong heart and will allow her to avoid being consumed by it. Such a proficiency with darkness has not been seen since the time of Maleficent. Although she is rather powerful in darkness, because much of her time has been dedicated to using solely it, she cannot use any other element. Also, light is her main weakness. Oh and her weapon is a staff called the Ardent Wing.

Appearance: She wears a long black gown, that has a purple fur collar, as well as purple fur on the edges of the long sleeves. There are also dark pinkish markings around the gown, and the hem of it is purple. She has long purple claw-like nails, yellow eyes, and a sort of grayish coloured skin, much like Maleficent’s. Her hair is a deep reddish colour, and she wears a necklace of black pearls around her neck. Oh and she has two wing-like ornaments in her hair, which are both purple.

Here's a really quickly done reference of her outfit and her staff.

Biography: Silydia was raised by a rather affluent family, within the world of Radiant Garden. If she asked for something, she would receive it. She didn’t have to worry about the miseries of poverty and working for a living, mommy and daddy gave her all she ever wanted.

And yet…

She couldn’t help thinking there was something more in existence.

Silydia, at an early age, had been seen as a highly intelligent child. She always seemed to have a thirst for knowledge, reading books even outside of what her private tutor had assigned her. There was so much she wanted to know, and more and more, she became curious of what the outside world had held. There had to be something more, something out there much like these books had depicted. She dreamed constantly of having adventures.

One day, she found a very special book, hidden deep within the recesses of her parents’ library. This book had been so perfect, so exciting, so adventurous! Everything she liked. And it only made her want even more to leave her parents’ mansion in search of adventure. It was called Kingdom Hearts. Several volumes of this wondrous series were in the library.

Oh, how she adored these books! She particularly identified with the villainess in the books, Maleficent. She had found her abilities admirable, and the fact that she had the courage to go out and try to get what she wanted (conquer Kingdom Hearts) quite inspiring. Though she did not want to conquer worlds at first like Maleficent, she was quite curious about the darkness that the sorceress had used, and demanded her parents get her books about darkness.

It was so. And she read up about the dark arts. The more and more she read, the more fascinated she became with them, and the more they consumed her. She had taught herself how to use the darkness within her heart, which the books had said were in all hearts. To her, the darkness was not something to be reviled or evil, it was a means to escape her boring existence, and see the world beyond.

But soon, things would be looking down for this poor girl.

Her parents were killed by band of robbers when they got in the way of his stealing spree in the mansion. Soon, Silydia's heart was filled with hate and anger, and she found her dark powers growing even more. They had left their entire estate to her. She went off seeking vengence against this robber, and soon found him within the slums. Though she had only intended to punish them, she soon accidentally killed them all with her dark powers. Feeling immense guilt, she went back to the mansion and locked herself within, not coming out for quite some time.

In that time, her emotional turmoil consumed her more and more. It began to cloud her mind, and she became more and more paranoid and untrusting of what lied outside. She clinged to the darkness, and used it to comfort her. Over and over, she'd read the books of Kingdom Hearts, sympathizing with Maleficent even more. She began to believe that if she conquered the worlds, everything in her life would somehow be okay. She could completely emulate her idol, Maleficent, and do what she had failed to do.

So she set out on this journey, grabbing the only remains of her mother, her black pearl necklace. Her dark powers had become so great that she could control the Heartless.

Personality: Silydia is merely a confused individual, with a lot of pain and inner turmoil and guilt from having committed murder. She leans on the darkness as a crutch, and uses it to keep herself from becoming lonely. Thus, the darkness is her only true friend. That is, on the inside.

Her behavior on the outside, however, is a bit ruthless and cold. She truly plays the role of the Evil Sorceress, because of her distrust of others and them finding out that she had killed those guys long ago. There is an absolute obsession of hers with not showing weakness, or letting anyone see the pain she feels within. She is completely afraid of rejection and disgust of who she really is and what she has done, which is why she pushes people away.

But even though she plays this role, she is not completely awful. She refuses to kill her enemies unless it is absolutely necessary, having an extreme fear of the guilt that will haunt her. However, she is not above collecting their hearts and turning them into Heartless, because this does not kill a person, it only fragments them.

Though she appears to be a puppet to the darkness, this simply is not true. Silydia is completely in control of her actions, and has a strong heart and force of will which allows her to not be completely consumed with it. Part of her motives to conquer the worlds can indeed be said to stem from her desires in the past to see what lies on the outside and for adventure. The other part really is that she wants to emulate Maleficent and become an extremely strong and capable individual. She is very ambitious, and has a strong drive. Once she sets her eye on a goal, she will not stop until she gets it. Her dedication to fulfilling her goals is what allowed her to become so strong in the darkness, years of training.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom